I just sold my Kimber Ultra Covert II ti buy this..... - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > I just sold my Kimber Ultra Covert II ti buy this.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2012, 11:34 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 80 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 36

forget Ed Brown!! That Sig is sweeter than anything Ed brown could dream of making.

WoW, This site has some of the sweetest SIGs they make! Scorpion, STX, Platinum, P220-X6, and even a new C3 owner. There are some gun owners here that really know what they like! Just happens to be SIG.

Sorry Mimber

Loyalty can't be bought at any price;
but it can be rented remarkably cheaply.

Old 02-07-2012, 11:46 PM   #12

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue
forget Ed Brown!! That Sig is sweeter than anything Ed brown could dream of making.

WoW, This site has some of the sweetest SIGs they make! Scorpion, STX, Platinum, P220-X6, and even a new C3 owner. There are some gun owners here that really know what they like! Just happens to be SIG.

Sorry Mimber
Dude I love Sig 1911's and you know that....but they are in no way shape or form as good as an Ed Brown. Sorry to bust your bubble dodger. You might get stoned on that one. Sig can't compare to the craftsmanship of an ed brown

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 02-07-2012, 11:56 PM   #13

dude, that Sig is not of this earth. That Sig comes from the Master Shop! That gun is the pinnacle of everything Sig is. It would go shot for shot im guessing with anything Ed Brown could dish out.

Now I agree to a degree with your craftsmanship take. Ed Brown is custom and Sig mass produces. Hence Ed Brown can put more quality pieces than Sig and other gun makers. But that P220-X6 is hand crafted like a fine german beer. It can hold its own against an Ed B.

Old 02-08-2012, 12:01 AM   #14

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Always good to see any gun find a good home. Enjoy it!!

That's why there's more than vanilla ice cream. I live all my "little friends"!

Old 02-08-2012, 12:02 AM   #15

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Love my little friends!

Old 02-08-2012, 12:08 AM   #16

Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts

Quote:

Sorry Mimber
Well thanks for the complement, I am also the proud owner of that 1911 platinum elite also and my beautiful wife shoots a Sig SP2022.

Old 02-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #17

Dang dude, a P220-X6, a Sig Platinum, and a beautiful wife that shoots a SP2022? They guys were giving me a rash of ^%$& last nite for my new toys I have come into of late. But I think I found the true baller of the group!

Nice dude, keep up the good work!!

Old 02-08-2012, 12:25 AM   #18

Quote:
dude, that Sig is not of this earth. That Sig comes from the Master Shop! That gun is the pinnacle of everything Sig is. It would go shot for shot im guessing with anything Ed Brown could dish out.

Now I agree to a degree with your craftsmanship take. Ed Brown is custom and Sig mass produces. Hence Ed Brown can put more quality pieces than Sig and other gun makers. But that P220-X6 is hand crafted like a fine german beer. It can hold its own against an Ed B.
I appreciate you saying all that it saves me from having to type it all.........lol

Old 02-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #19

Quote:
Dang dude, a P220-X6, a Sig Platinum, and a beautiful wife that shoots a SP2022? They guys were giving me a rash of ^%$& last nite for my new toys I have come into of late. But I think I found the true baller of the group!

Its all smoke in mirrors........lol
after several near death experience in my life and losing friends in the prime of theirs; I realize that you only live once so enjoy your life, enjoy today, if tomorrow doesn't come, at least the day before was great.

Old 02-08-2012, 12:29 AM   #20

Liked 42 Times on 34 Posts

Quote:

Us give you sh$#? Come on dodger!

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy