How much does a used S&W 1911 cost
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > How much does a used S&W 1911 cost

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 03:34 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default How much does a used S&W 1911 cost

My friend is selling all his guns and I am considering buying his Smith and Wesson 1911. The gun was test fired on 3-29-2007. We have no idea what it's worth now but he bought it for like $950 new a few months ago. I know they have a blue book for used guns but I don't want to buy it just to look up a gun just once. If anyone could give me a ballpark figure for what the gun is worth, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-06-2008, 01:12 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by d5dq View Post
My friend is selling all his guns and I am considering buying his Smith and Wesson 1911. The gun was test fired on 3-29-2007. We have no idea what it's worth now but he bought it for like $950 new a few months ago. I know they have a blue book for used guns but I don't want to buy it just to look up a gun just once. If anyone could give me a ballpark figure for what the gun is worth, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.
May i suggest buying or at least check out an XD available in many calibers

I just bought a new 45 for $600.00

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)