Help me our guys

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Help me our guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2010, 10:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Help me our guys

For some reason I can't post pics. I have posted them in the past, but now when I go to attachments, I can go no farther. What gives, I'm fairly new here.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-13-2010, 10:48 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byrdguy View Post
For some reason I can't post pics. I have posted them in the past, but now when I go to attachments, I can go no farther. What gives, I'm fairly new here.
Dunno I just use Photobucket for free and upload only the ones I want to put on the web and once that is don you open your pics and hit "Share , then IMG for bulletin boards & forums' and then simply right click while posting athis and hit paste the link here and wala the photo is here .

Old 06-14-2010, 01:55 AM   #3
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9363 Times on 4037 Posts
Likes Given: 1473

Save the pic to your "my pictures" file. Use the paperclip icon on the toolbar for your post. It will have you bowse, attach, close. Note that there is a limit on file size. GIF tend to be WAY too large, srick w JPG. Then go back to the paperclip icon, click on the arrow on right edge, the name of the file ou just downloaded will be there, click it, and you should be done.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.