help on a 9mm1911 - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > help on a 9mm1911

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2013, 05:42 AM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 85 Times on 66 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by otisthecat View Post
Richard at STI thinks it's an extractor issue, so it will be going on a trip to Texas. I didn't know that you could send/receive a handgun from your home, ever. Is it allowed for warranty work since ownership is not changing hands?
I had to send my Sig back to get the front sight replaced.They sent me a UPS label via email and paid for shipping there and back.All I had to do was box it up and adhere the label and find a drop box.Got it back within a week all free of charge.They had put the wrong size front sight for the rears and it was shooting so low it wasn't hitting paper at 15yards .

Old 03-30-2013, 01:39 AM   #22
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 167 Times on 101 Posts
Likes Given: 218

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigArmored View Post
I had to send my Sig back to get the front sight replaced.They sent me a UPS label via email and paid for shipping there and back.All I had to do was box it up and adhere the label and find a drop box.
Yup, that's exactly what they did, should be arriving in Texas Monday. Hope it doesn't take long...

Newest Threads