Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Have you guys seen this?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2012, 02:22 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1633 Times on 923 Posts
Likes Given: 1092

Default Have you guys seen this?

I just saw this on the Amscor site. It is a combo 1911 with a high cap mag for 9mm and a new round that amscor designed. 22TCP. 40 grain bullet at 2050 fps. Seems like a lot of trouble to get a round with 22 mag ballistics. Amscor is the manufacturer of the ammo. And it appears to be back ordered. Am I missing something here? Or is this the answer to a question that was never asked?

I can see the double stack 9 though.

ac-ri1911-9mm-22tcm-t.jpg  

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-02-2012, 03:36 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Old news, been around since last summer, the TCM is something new, it's a necked down Rem. .224case, kind of pricey for a high speed paper punch RIA is/or has been building a new Ammo plant in NV. not a bad idea prices should come down when they get rolling.it can be reloaded, once the specs. come out.look at this link..... read the thread about the 22 Micro Mag.....

http://atomitronx.com/products.html

He used a similar design based on the Para Double stack.
......did you ever think that .22 cal. ammo would cost more than 9mm.?...