Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > foundeded happiness

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 06:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default foundeded happiness

i posted it in the general chat forum in my "buying" thread....which as asking advice about buying on GA....but since it involves a 1911 i thought i'd give you guys...and gals an update here in the 1911 section

found someone selling a springfield champion (the basic one with noting done to it) parkerized along with 2 spare mags, a second holster, and some golden saber +p ammo...for $450....i offered $500 and to meet 1/2 way between where we live since he's in WV and i'm in VA so we gonna drive 5hrs each and meet in the middle and hopefully this friday i'll be the proud owner of a springfield champion...so everyone keep your fingers crossed for me

and again thank you to everyone that's given me advice and helped me out on here...it's the great thing about us "violent, barbaric gun totting pysco gun lovers"....we;re always so niice and friendly and willing to help each other out who would have figured...."war-mongers" like us...friendly lol....sorry had a politics class today and had to listen to everyone rag on the NRA and gun supporters til i stood up and put them in their place and explained many misconceptions....but enough about that lol

hope everyone has a great day

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-31-2010, 06:41 PM   #2

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

Do you enjoy prison? See my post in your buying thread...

Old 03-31-2010, 06:45 PM   #3

already replied there....and again....private seller to private seller is perfectly legal....i'm still confused as to where this violation you;re talking about is taking place

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 03-31-2010, 06:48 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Uh. Bro.

One of you is crossing states lines to transfer a firearm from one person to another. Neither of you are residents of the same state.

That's HIGHLY ILLEGAL!!

Closed Thread