Found it
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Found it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2009, 04:48 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Found it

i found the 1911 i've been looking for for years now lasttime i found it on-line it was $800...i just found it for $550 + $25 shippin....it's in NC...i'm in VA...only 1 problem tho i don't have $550 at the moment and i'm not sure how long it'll be for sale lol it's the AMT Hardballer 7" Longslide Stainless Steel 1911....it'll take me about 4 weeks to save up for it...but something tells me it'll be sold buy then....sorry just needed to vent lol

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-30-2009, 04:54 AM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 469 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Where at in NC? I am always looking.

Old 12-30-2009, 04:55 AM   #3

no clue...it just said nc on the page...and i'm dyin to get this gun lol i've wanted it since the firsttime i came across it on line like 10years ago give or take a year or so

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 12-30-2009, 05:00 AM   #4
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 469 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quit holding out. What page? Give me a Link. I could buy it, so it won't be sold to an outsider, and when your are ready I can sell it to you for $750.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:02 AM   #5

lol tempting but i'm gonna call the owner tomorrow and talk to him...it's a 919 number...i'm struggling to afford it at $550 how would i be able to afford $750? lol

Old 01-01-2010, 04:12 AM   #6

Liked 18 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Ace customs made a 7" in 45 super. I called and they dont make it any more. They only made 7 and their supplier stopped making them. I heard the AMT Hardballer (45)/Javalina (10mm) are hit and miss.

Ace Custom 45s, Inc.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old 01-01-2010, 08:39 AM   #7

well i've found the AMT Hardballer...i'm just in the process of trying to get it now so please wish me luck