Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > finally!!!!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 06:10 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrumJunkie View Post
AHGHHHHH!! All this is making me want to get all my 1911's out and get them all dirty!!
...Well..I never need too much of an excuse. I love slinging lead. I did get my 9mm 1911 out earlier today and went on a can killing spree. They had it coming!! They were coming right at me!!!!
haha niice...i think we need to arrange a big 1911 get together lol....find a big firing range and all of us meet up for a weekend of shooting

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"

Old 04-28-2010, 10:28 PM   #32

All I can say: Love it.

Old 04-28-2010, 11:53 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchahi View Post
All I can say: Love it.
thanks man...i'm pricin out some parts to add on gonna bobtail the fullsize and the champion, new highride beaver tail safeties, new hammer and trigger on the champion...polish up the feed ramp on the champion so she'll take hollow points take the parkerized finish off and blue it all and put some niice pearly white grips on them....mmmm i can't wait

"Gun bans disarm victims, putting them at the mercy of murderers or terrorists who think nothing of breaking the gun laws."

"When guns are outlawed, only outlaws have guns"

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” - Sigmund Freud

"The 2nd Amendment...Washington didn't use his right to free speech to defeat the British, he shot them!"