Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Early 1911???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 03:23 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Early 1911???

I just returned from a gun show where a trader was going to give me $750 for my Colt National Match 1911 .45 pistol. The serial numbers on the side are "5652-NM".

Can I get someone to give me a value on it? I'm looking for both book value, and any offers (by email) on purchasing the gun would be accepted as well.

I was told that the gun was pre-service, and I attempted to look up the serial numbers myself online. Anyone who knows better, or more, please help me out.

I know I'm new here, but some senior assistance would be very helpful.

Thanks again.

dsc01054.jpg   dsc01044.jpg   dsc01053.jpg   dsc01055.jpg   dsc01052.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here