Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Customer Service STI

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2012, 09:48 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Customer Service STI

So frequently when we experience bad customer service, we post quickly. I think we should also let it be known when we have great experiences. I have an STI Spartan .45 that was not reliably feeding hollow points. I sent an email to STI on a Saturday and received a response the following Monday. The response included a phone number to a real live person, David Cupp. I called and he called back...same day. I told him the issue and since I live close to Georgetown, I took it in. The firearm was ready in 8 days. He flattened the feed ramp, reamed and polished the chamber, and tuned the extractor. This was handled as simple warranty work.

Quick and personal customer service like this will make me far more inclined to make future purchases from this manufacturer. They already provide great value in relation to features. But their greatest feature may well be the way they stand behind their product. I am always willing to pay a little more because to me, customer service, should you ever need it, makes all the difference.

Thanks to David Cupp and STI.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-22-2012, 06:46 PM   #2

Liked 1403 Times on 805 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

stellr, I posted a copy of this thread in the Company Review Forum

Note to all members; should you have had remarkable experience with a vendor please see if they are listed in the Company Review Forum and add your comments. (Or start a thread.)

cane

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Last edited by canebrake; 10-22-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Old 10-22-2012, 11:31 PM   #3

Sorry if I posted in the wrong spot. I apologize for the inconvenience.