Crimson trace issue - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Crimson trace issue

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-11-2013, 11:19 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts

The difference is that the laser is not a viewing or lighting device. It is for aiming and aiming only. It is there to assist in aiming(which as stated before, if you know how to use your gun then you don't need the laser). Now. You draw your gun. Squeeze that oh so cool laser and then the bad guy actually has a lighting device to aim at since you are panning it around looking for the <1/4 red dot someplace. And you still can't see him. Now he gets to shoot you center mass. Grats.

Want a light? Get a light. Want a laser to aim for you? Get some training or sell it.

Reliance on a fail-able(woot made up words are kool) tool leads to death. Reliance on training, skill, and experience leads to doing the best that can be done before death.

You use something enough and you will depend on it. When that somehow doesn't work, you fall on your face.

This is only my opinion. If my opinion hurts you in special places. Good. Glad I could ruin your day. Grow some thicker skin.

And I do love everyone. I just hate everyone else . And I wish I could reasonably understand view points i don't share. Sorry but I can't.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:48 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 48 Times on 38 Posts

I shoot better than most without a laser. I shoot better than the others with the laser. When I train, I train without the laser but when I want to just shoot without actually aiming and still hit the bullseye while firing my weapon from behind my back with my non dominant hand while doing a handstand on the other, I can.