colt vs. kimber - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > colt vs. kimber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2009, 03:50 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnm View Post
Attachment 7260

Here ya go man, no Colts. Just my Taurus. and to think, all that for less than 1000, and personally I'll take the pepsi challenge with most any colt or kimber.

Not sure how she would do against glocks. I never tried to shoot this one underwater, nor have I droped it off a building and shot it, buuut...
Wow....that there is a pretty bold statement!

Old 11-01-2009, 03:52 PM   #32

Liked 63 Times on 37 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Attachment 7260

Here ya go man, no Colts. Just my Taurus. and to think, all that for less than 1000, and personally I'll take the pepsi challenge with most any colt or kimber.

Not sure how she would do against glocks. I never tried to shoot this one underwater, nor have I droped it off a building and shot it, buuut...
I used to live in ABQ, so I'm very familiar with Rio Rancho. Wish I was still there, I'd love to accept that challenge!

Old 11-01-2009, 03:58 PM   #33

Liked 1437 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
I seen so much Colt Fanboy crap in the last few months that I am ready to say:

F**K COLT!!!

I hate seeing that God damn graphic in every 1911 thread....

JD
Sorry for the annoyance JD.

I will stop marketing the COLT LOGO just to get you to stop whining!

ruger-logo_final_lg_1_.jpg

Feel better?

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 11-01-2009, 04:02 PM   #34

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3485 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Much. Thanks.

Old 11-02-2009, 01:16 AM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
I used to live in ABQ, so I'm very familiar with Rio Rancho. Wish I was still there, I'd love to accept that challenge!

OOH Im just talkin smack. To each his own man. I really dont care, I have so many little parts Ive swapped out on mine that the only thing that is TAURUS anymore is the slide, frame and barrel.

Ive owned alot of nice weapons over the years, and I liked them all, form my S&W Airlight snubby to my desert eagle .44mag, but I always go back to a .45, and always seem to go back to all steel. But to say my toy is better than your toy is kinda silly..

My toy is just right for ME. and Yes Kimber makes nice weapons, so does colt, but I have 2 kids I pay child support on so a $1500 1911, is welll, lets just say, if there is another option for a decent 1911, im takin it.

thats all

Old 11-05-2009, 02:30 AM   #36

Quote:
OOH Im just talkin smack. To each his own man. I really dont care, I have so many little parts Ive swapped out on mine that the only thing that is TAURUS anymore is the slide, frame and barrel.

Ive owned alot of nice weapons over the years, and I liked them all, form my S&W Airlight snubby to my desert eagle .44mag, but I always go back to a .45, and always seem to go back to all steel. But to say my toy is better than your toy is kinda silly..

My toy is just right for ME. and Yes Kimber makes nice weapons, so does colt, but I have 2 kids I pay child support on so a $1500 1911, is welll, lets just say, if there is another option for a decent 1911, im takin it.

thats all
Bingo...!!