Originally Posted by BullseyePrecision
What the length on that one? Do you own it?
It's a Commander size, 4.25" barrel with a FS/LW receiver. (Officer size receiver 1911's have too short of a grip for my taste.)
The Colt 21st Century Wiley Clapp Commander
- Suggested Retail $1379
- Series '70 style action with no firing pin safety and improved trigger pull
- Alloy receiver for a light pistol that carries easy
- Original style small safety, slide lock and magazine catch, no extensions
- Colt's National Match Barrel
- Long black trigger, flat S&A mainspring housing
- Colt's new beavertail grip safety for comfort in long shooting sessions
- Special Novak sights – extra-wide notch and bead front for any-light shooting
- Tactical Oval grips with forward taper and fingerprint checkering
- Pete Single 25 lpi checkering on the pistol's front-strap
- Special factory serial number run
Everything I want in a carry gun, and nothing I don't need!
Yes, I own it.