Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   1911 Forum (
-   -   Ballester-Molina question (

touchmyg1ock 01-31-2012 04:54 AM

Ballester-Molina question
2 Attachment(s)
Does anyone know what these grips are called or where I can find them? I've searched the web and can't seem to find the name of them or anyone selling them.

touchmyg1ock 01-31-2012 04:55 AM

Btw they are for a Ballester-Molina, not a 1911.

c3shooter 01-31-2012 05:25 AM

Sorry- have not seen those in 10 years- they were from Argentina IIRC.

robocop10mm 01-31-2012 05:49 AM

With the star on the side, I believe they were from Safariland or Bianchi I can't remember which. Neither make grips any longer.

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:08 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.