Armscor or Norinco? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum > Armscor or Norinco?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 03:34 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Why bother, considering our new regime you might as well stay home, we might end up heading down your direction in the future.

Old 02-12-2009, 06:50 AM   #12

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr1911 View Post
Why bother, considering our new regime you might as well stay home, we might end up heading down your direction in the future.
No way in hell you would be better in here that in U.S. not with Chavez on command. Maybe you are in our direction politically speaking, but please, you know that in 4 years you could awake of the nightmare (or continue falling down for a maximum of 4 more years). God save every other country of become the nation that Chavez dream about. In here we have 11 years on the regime and will be at least until 2012 After the Chavez regime, we as a nation will be devastated; It would take years, even decades, to fix all the problems caused by Chavez. I don't want to raise my children in that environment, like everyone else, I hope give them the best life possible, given what I could ever have ... or at least having a chance to make this same promise to their childs, my grandsons.
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 02-14-2009, 04:42 AM   #13

You sound like a true American already. We would love to have you move here, maybe run for congress!!!

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.

Old 02-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #14

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default on my way

Thanx Mr. Kimber. I'm planning move out in a year or two, after marrying my girlfriend, but before my first son is born. The only problem is a job offer to obtain a work permit or a resident visa, that's it.

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 02-17-2009, 08:39 AM   #15

Email me when you need that job offer, I might be able to pull a few strings and get you one. It depends on the market of course, the way things are going you never know.

The truth was always the truth, even before anyone figured it out. It always was and always will be.

Old 03-14-2009, 06:52 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by big shrek View Post
ARMSCOR used to be Squires-Bingham Co. Inc. Manila, Phillipines.

They make nice .22's, I've got no experience with their larger weapons.

They are not in Manila and they have been making 1911's for 50 years...and they are not cast, and they are much better than Norinco...

Google can be your friend...

Old 03-16-2009, 02:19 AM   #17

I have a Tactical and FS GI that have been 100% reliable out of the box.For a cheap 1911 they are decent.I take them out more often as I get mad at myself when I scratch my higher end 1911's.They are fun guns and Ray and Ivan will take care of you unless they are at the shot show.I also have a Norinco which is a great gun but it is one of my safe queens and does not get shot too often.If you want something that will be worth more if you want to sell it then save up and get a Colt or Springfield.Would not recommend ever using a gun as a CCW until you have put 300 to 400 rounds thru it to make sure you will not have any problems.