1911 Holster - Page 6
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > 1911 Forum >

1911 Holster

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2013, 11:29 AM   #51
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 649 Times on 426 Posts
Likes Given: 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by bntyhntr6975 View Post
Still no response from the email so I called them earlier today (during their business hrs, and not at a lunchtime) and only got an answering machine. Said please leave a message and we will get back to you within 48hrs. Great. I tried to be as nice as possible. Told them that if I do not hear from them, as they said I would, my credit card company will be contacted and the order WILL be canceled, that I have no problem taking my business elsewhere and telling others to do the same.
Looks like I will be scratching the aliengear idea?
After that many attempts to contact them,I would be really start to lose my patience with them. I hope your transaction improves with that company.

Old 10-04-2013, 11:41 AM   #52

Liked 490 Times on 317 Posts
Likes Given: 4

IWB, Crossbreed Super Tuck. OWB, Blackhawk Serpa.

Old 10-04-2013, 02:28 PM   #53
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 544 Times on 328 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bntyhntr6975
Still no response from the email so I called them earlier today (during their business hrs, and not at a lunchtime) and only got an answering machine. Said please leave a message and we will get back to you within 48hrs. Great. I tried to be as nice as possible. Told them that if I do not hear from them, as they said I would, my credit card company will be contacted and the order WILL be canceled, that I have no problem taking my business elsewhere and telling others to do the same.
Do you think you are the only person that has put in an order ? It takes time , I don't remember seeing next day air on their shipping .
Sounds to me you are just excited about it and can't wait.

"I'm an A**hole"

Old 10-04-2013, 05:14 PM   #54

Liked 42 Times on 33 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGSF View Post

Do you think you are the only person that has put in an order ? It takes time , I don't remember seeing next day air on their shipping .
Sounds to me you are just excited about it and can't wait.
Yes, things take time. Should it take a week and a half for it to be processed? I think thats a little extreme. They say theyll send an email when it ships, with the tracking number. They failed to do that so far. They have an email that they tell you to contact them with. They dont respond. They have a phone to call. Its an answering machine.
Maybe theyre having technical difficulties, internet is down or something. Maybe the person manning the phone went home early, sick. I do not know and am trying to be understanding. But a little communication can go a long ways.

Old 10-04-2013, 06:40 PM   #55

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Yes, things take time. Should it take a week and a half for it to be processed? I think thats a little extreme. They say theyll send an email when it ships, with the tracking number. They failed to do that so far. They have an email that they tell you to contact them with. They dont respond. They have a phone to call. Its an answering machine. Maybe theyre having technical difficulties, internet is down or something. Maybe the person manning the phone went home early, sick. I do not know and am trying to be understanding. But a little communication can go a long ways.
My ship date for my Old Faithful Holster was 3 to 4 weeks from the day I ordered it. I called em about a week after it was supposed to be here and they had evidently forgot about it?? I guess? They fixed the order and assembled it and I had it within 4 days. Long wait but no complaints. I do see your point though, they should at least call you back or something.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:29 AM   #56

It has arrived now, a couple hrs later I got an email saying it was delivered. Never was notified that it shipped tho, as they said they would. Maybe it was overlooked, or maybe lost in cyberspace? Accidents happen to all of us, but I still think they should've at least replied to my email or phone call.

Old 10-05-2013, 12:46 AM   #57

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Quote:
It has arrived now, a couple hrs later I got an email saying it was delivered. Never was notified that it shipped tho, as they said they would. Maybe it was overlooked, or maybe lost in cyberspace? Accidents happen to all of us, but I still think they should've at least replied to my email or phone call.
So basically it took a week or so to get your holster? Two weeks? Three weeks?
While shopping around did you happen to notice the advertised turn around times on other websites?
Call or no call, email or no, sounds like you got the holster you wanted in a timely fashion(considering typical wait times), now go out and enjoy your holster and in a week or two this will be but a memory.

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 10-05-2013, 01:01 AM   #58
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 544 Times on 328 Posts

Quote:
You see you where complaining and making a big deal out of nothing.

"I'm an A**hole"

Old 10-05-2013, 01:34 AM   #59

No, I am complaining of their lack of communication. You can take it how you want, but its not 'nothing' to me.
Just passing along the experience, for what its worth.

Oh, and its 'were', not 'where'. You were complaining....you where complaining.

Old 10-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #60

Liked 42 Times on 36 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
No, I am complaining of their lack of communication. You can take it how you want, but its not 'nothing' to me. Just passing along the experience, for what its worth. Oh, and its 'were', not 'where'. You were complaining....you where complaining.
How about some pictures of it?