You have got to be freakin' kidding me. - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > You have got to be freakin' kidding me.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 11:02 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 73 Times on 38 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022 View Post
K, thanks. I did my Frontsight or whatever the heck that is, I'm assuming its some sort of hick training academy, in the Middle East. I worded my point poorly evidently, let me try again. I see no point in potentially damaging a firearm in such a amateurish attempt to gain more grip when there is better methods out there.

This forum is getting really silly right now anyway, from idiots claiming that a required class lowers handgun safety statistics to other idiots carrying backup mags and weapons for defensive carry. Have a non justified shooting when you are caught carrying two weapons and a crap load of magazines and see how that works out for ya in court. There is even a bunch of people claiming to disregard a businesses wishes about not wanting weapons on their property. After reading this forum for a while I'm starting to see some of the anti gun people's point of view.
What the hell?

I'll leave this one alone.

Andrew - Landscape architecture student. Not landscaper

Old 11-13-2012, 11:27 PM   #12

Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick1967
If someone has a non justified shooting... how many guns or magazines they had will be the least of their worries.
K, until your painted as a gun nut and a first offense which could have been plead down turns into a lot more because a prosecutor made you look aggressive. Just to help you out sir, unjustified can range from a accident to willful murder.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:28 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Marneaus

What the hell?

I'll leave this one alone.
K, thanks.

Old 11-13-2012, 11:59 PM   #14

Location: 2,000 miles Northwest of Bill's Laundromat, Bar & Grill, CA
Liked 538 Times on 379 Posts
Likes Given: 273

It's like the old man who kissed the cow...

If you ask me what I think of his "stippling" job, this sums it up

image-1701180827.jpg  

-Matt

Old 11-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #15

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I don't like the feel of any polymer handle so the first thing I do is buy (or make) a grip sleeve. This leaves everything unmodified in the event I would ever want to sell. But it's your gun and you can stipple the crap out of it it that makes it more functional for you. It's a Glock and like my favorite hammer, it's a very reliable tool. Who cares what it looks like?

Old 11-16-2012, 10:44 AM   #16

Liked 2479 Times on 1417 Posts
Likes Given: 1939

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOSSFLY View Post
Well, it IS just a Glock
Hey, if you're going to go ugly, go all out.

But please, please be careful. Don't join the ranks

of the glock owners who have stuffed the

pistol in their pants, and blown their jewels off...

Old 11-17-2012, 01:11 AM   #17

Liked 18 Times on 16 Posts

I like the new Gen4 stippling over my Gen3's so I get why people do it. I really like the Hogue/rubber-type grips but they just feel weird for ccw. Not sure why. So I prefer my Gen 4s over everything for now. Oh and I understand people carrying extra mags, Def weapons, etc but I only care a few extra mags. I figure if My gun and a reload ain't enough it ain't my day anyhow. But I would never regard another law-abiding citizen as foolish for doing so. I think the Byron is angry for some reason, quick to point out how stupid others are. Usually indicates something inside you're not happy about with yourself. U mad bro? haha just messin bro. Take care

In god we trust, all others we monitor...

Old 11-17-2012, 10:28 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzll
I like the new Gen4 stippling over my Gen3's so I get why people do it. I really like the Hogue/rubber-type grips but they just feel weird for ccw. Not sure why. So I prefer my Gen 4s over everything for now. Oh and I understand people carrying extra mags, Def weapons, etc but I only care a few extra mags. I figure if My gun and a reload ain't enough it ain't my day anyhow. But I would never regard another law-abiding citizen as foolish for doing so. I think the Byron is angry for some reason, quick to point out how stupid others are. Usually indicates something inside you're not happy about with yourself. U mad bro? haha just messin bro. Take care
Just being realistic bro. There are a lot of people on here bragging about breaking concealed carry rules and talking about carrying a primary back up and back up back up weapon. You are allowed to defend yourself but if you are judged to be wreck less or overly offensive your butt will end up in jail.

Old 11-17-2012, 12:51 PM   #19

Liked 2179 Times on 1470 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf View Post
Hey, if you're going to go ugly, go all out.

But please, please be careful. Don't join the ranks

of the glock owners who have stuffed the

pistol in their pants, and blown their jewels off...
Hey- never been drunk enuff to stick anything that ugly anywhere near that area of my pants

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

People Like This 
Old 11-17-2012, 01:16 PM   #20

Liked 14 Times on 11 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022
There are a lot of people on here bragging about breaking concealed carry rules and talking about carrying a primary back up and back up back up weapon.
You are aware that ccw laws are different in every state right? Here in KY I can carry whatever I want in any amount that might strike my fancy. If I want to stuff an ak47 in my coat, an ar15 in my pant leg and a pistol in my waistband it would all be perfectly legal.