Who owns a glock 36 !!!!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Who owns a glock 36 !!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2011, 03:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Default Who owns a glock 36 !!!!!

Want to no if im the only damn person on this site who owns another glock 36 post back just wanderin cause some people have never even heard about it !!!

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-16-2011, 05:53 PM   #2

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Oh ive heard plenty about her She is on my list for sure behind the G30. If i cant find one i will get a G27. Are G36's hard to find? The mag capacity is a bit of deterent but hell, thats still 6 cannonballs i have at my disposal plus i could pocket a extra mag.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I bought one new about a month or so ago for CCW. So far it's got 400 rounds through it without a hiccup. I like the size which is why I bought it. Six in the mag and one in the tube should be enough for most anything that might happen.

However, I tend to shoot it low for some reason. I'm a 1911 guy and just used to a different grip angle. If I can't overcome that in another hundred rounds or two, I'm going to sell it or trade it. I need to be able to shoot instinctively if the time comes.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams