What's a good price for a Glock 19 Gen 4?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > What's a good price for a Glock 19 Gen 4?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 08:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default What's a good price for a Glock 19 Gen 4?

Are Glocks available usually with the different sights installed from the factory? Typically I see only the stock fixed Glock sights in the stores.

Anyway, what's a good price for a Glock 19 Gen 4? What are folks usually seeing out there?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-28-2012, 08:52 PM   #2

Liked 54 Times on 43 Posts

Prices vary but here they are between $550 to $600 with fixed sights. Police officers can get them for around $400 if you know one who will buy one and decide later they don't like it and want to sell it to you.
I have found new 3G models for $500.

Old 01-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

i got a nib in december from local gun shop owner's a master glock armor for 509 plus state fees . cabelas had gen4's for 549 plus fees

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Get Yourself A Glock And Lose That Nickel Plated Sissy Pistol!".... Tommy Lee Jones in "U.S. Marshall's".

Old 01-29-2012, 05:03 AM   #4

Liked 1004 Times on 705 Posts
Likes Given: 1004

I've also seen Gen 4s on sale occasionally for $550 at the local Cabela's. I got my 23Gen4 last year for $530 at the local Impact Guns. They threw in a 30-day range pass which made it a good deal.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 01-29-2012, 05:22 AM   #5

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I see them locally for 550-600. As an LEO I'm fortunate to get them for not much over 400.

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War

Old 01-29-2012, 09:52 AM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC-03
I see them locally for 550-600. As an LEO I'm fortunate to get them for not much over 400.
I also qualify for LEO pricing. Do most dealers offer special Glock LEO pricing or do you do an FFL transfer?

Old 01-29-2012, 11:53 AM   #7

Liked 8 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrags

I also qualify for LEO pricing. Do most dealers offer special Glock LEO pricing or do you do an FFL transfer?
You have to find a dealer that has the LEO pricing set up, not all dealers have the program in place. You should be able to get letterhead signed by your chief and have it delivered directly to your department if you wish, this allows you to bypass the ffl transfer.

"They're on our right, they're on our left, they're in front of us, they're behind us; they can't get away from us this time."
Chesty Puller, USMC, Chosin Reservoir, Korean War

"You cannot exaggerate about the Marines. They are convinced to the point of arrogance, that they are the most ferocious fighters on earth - and the amusing thing about it is that they are."
- Father Kevin Keaney, 1st MarDiv Chaplain, Korean War

Old 01-30-2012, 04:20 PM   #8

I just got one back in December from a local shop for $529. When I look at some of the bigger places (like Bass Pro) it's usually around $550 ish or slightly higher. Definitely check smaller shops if you've got them around you!