What you think about this barrel swap?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > What you think about this barrel swap?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2011, 06:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 80 Times on 53 Posts
Likes Given: 36

Default What you think about this barrel swap?

This guy was looking to add some flip control by adding a barrel to his G39 GAP that was made for the G38. Think it would help? Now how about a G30 barrel for my G36 slim? What you all think. I wouldn't use anything but Glock OME.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-18-2011, 10:10 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1002 Times on 705 Posts
Likes Given: 1002

Quote:
Originally Posted by DodgerBlue View Post
This guy was looking to add some flip control by adding a barrel to his G39 GAP that was made for the G38. Think it would help? Now how about a G30 barrel for my G36 slim? What you all think. I wouldn't use anything but Glock OME...
I've seen some like the picture but doubt it would help with muzzle flip unless the barrel was compensated. I guess that's what you meant though.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.