what do y'all think about a Glock 31
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > what do y'all think about a Glock 31

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2013, 07:10 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default what do y'all think about a Glock 31

Looking into getting a glock 31 any one have one, if so what do you think

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-05-2013, 10:12 AM   #2
Devil's Advocate and Provocateur
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 1334 Times on 698 Posts
Likes Given: 612

It's my EDC, has a great magazine capacity and is a proven fight-stopping round. I had mine Mag-na-ported to help follow-up shots and would recommend the upgrade. Great choice if you can handle the round.

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 07-05-2013, 12:20 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I found one at a LGS 3rd gen for 550? Brand new in box, good price?

Old 07-06-2013, 02:59 AM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Yeah, that is about the going rate. Absolute best price is about $520, but you can't often find them for that. See if seller will throw in holster or box of ammo and the price gets better. ;-)

“Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." (I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.). Thomas Jefferson

-Edmund Burke, Loosely translated from Thoughts on the Cause of Present Discontents. (1770)

Old 07-10-2013, 07:28 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

So I went to the range yesterday spent almost 200 bucks shooting all the glocks in 357 surprisingly what felt the best and what I was most accurate with was a glock 33, and opinion on the G33, pros cons? It felt awesome in my hand felt great. Just wanting others opinion on the gun its self

Old 07-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntinguy34 View Post
So I went to the range yesterday spent almost 200 bucks shooting all the glocks in 357 surprisingly what felt the best and what I was most accurate with was a glock 33, and opinion on the G33, pros cons? It felt awesome in my hand felt great. Just wanting others opinion on the gun its self
"Felt best" & "most accurate" and sub-compact for easy carry. What more could you possibly want??