You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

TSG-22 Conversion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-12-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 62 Times on 40 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default TSG-22 Conversion

Just got this for a Gen 4 Glock 17.
Had an AA kit in past and it was very ammo sensitive and somewhat glitch even with the good stuff. Also have a Ciener kit on a Taurus 92 which functions flawlessly no matter what ammo used.
When I was looking for a conversion kit a couple of weeks back I read a lot of mediocre reviews on the Tactical Solutions kit. With Ciener not making the Glock kits anymore and AA kits in short supply, I bit the bullet and ordered a TSG-22 kit. Been to range twice and ran a couple of hundred rounds of CCI minimags and CCI tactical through it without a single jam or FTF..I had some Bulk Federal with me so I tried 2 mags of that and had about 5 jams both in cycling and ejecting. The accuracy is good, the feel and weight are nearly identical as to when the 9mm slide is used. Overall, very pleasantly surprised with it. Fit and finish are excellent. Got it through Glockmeister.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here