Trigger recommendations for a 21 and 22

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Trigger recommendations for a 21 and 22

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 05:38 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Trigger recommendations for a 21 and 22

Title pretty much says it all. I've heard some people recommend Ghost and others say the Glock brand is better. What all do you recommend? Looking for smooth at about 5lbs.

Thanks
Darin

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-01-2013, 04:03 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I did .25 cent trigger job to both my g21 and g33 makes it perfect for me.