Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Took my glock to the doctor

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2012, 08:17 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Took my glock to the doctor

took her in for a check up at my local master Glock armor only thing she needed was a replace recoil spring. My 10 year old G21 frame was completely rebuilt by Glock 4 years ago when there was a frame recall got a new barrel. I have polished the trigger and added a lwd 3.5 connector. The armor did a scale test and it is pulling a true 3.5.pounds. I love my glock and want to keep her happy going to feed her some rounds this weekend at the local range

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Get Yourself A Glock And Lose That Nickel Plated Sissy Pistol!".... Tommy Lee Jones in "U.S. Marshall's".

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 8 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Sounds like a good deal, glad its all working like it should be.. Enjoy, and be safe, happy shooting...