Timber Wolf frames anyone?
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Timber Wolf frames anyone?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-13-2011, 05:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Timber Wolf frames anyone?

Anybody here have any experience with the Timber Wolf frames? They're cheaper than the Glock frames. Might buy one for a 357SIG buildup if I ever get around to it.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-15-2011, 03:51 AM   #2

The Timberwolf frames feel really good in the hand, they're slimmer than a standard Glock frame and the angle is a bit different. They don't have any downsides that I can tell but that's just my opinion.

Old 12-15-2011, 04:32 AM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default Why!

Quote:
Originally Posted by triggernomic View Post
Anybody here have any experience with the Timber Wolf frames? They're cheaper than the Glock frames. Might buy one for a 357SIG buildup if I ever get around to it.
I have 4 Glocks and they all have Grip Reductions and the Finger Grooves removed. This modification was done to all because I just love Glocks and I was willing to put the extra money into these guns so they fit my hand perfectly! I would never change the frame because it would IMO no longer be a Glock. Just go with another gun that feels good for you or get the Grip reduction!

Old 12-15-2011, 08:53 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by SK2344 View Post
I have 4 Glocks and they all have Grip Reductions and the Finger Grooves removed. This modification was done to all because I just love Glocks and I was willing to put the extra money into these guns so they fit my hand perfectly! I would never change the frame because it would IMO no longer be a Glock. Just go with another gun that feels good for you or get the Grip reduction!
I like the grip being fat. I have never seen a TW up close and didn't realize they were slimmer. I have really long fingers (probably big enough to palm a basketball almost), so the glock grips are perfect as is. I like the factory glock grip angle, too. It's perfect. Guess I'll not be getting a TW frame then.