Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Is there a holster that can accomadate a glock 19 with a flashlight atached?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2012, 10:26 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 44
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Is there a holster that can accomadate a glock 19 with a flashlight atached?

When I go camping there are mountain lions in the area and its pitch black outside and the outhouse to use the restroom is a long ways away from my camp site I carry a glock with a flashlight attached to it but I havent found any good holsters any recomendations?



__________________
Abc1911 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here


Old 09-05-2012, 10:43 PM   #2
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2917 Times on 1718 Posts

Default

Maybe here.
http://www.fobusholster.com/products/GLOCK_17_22_31_TACTICAL_ROTO_HOLSTER_PADDLE_LEFT_H AND-4537-336.html



__________________

I don't need No stinking signature.

mountainman13 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:08 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
MrWray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 6,371
Liked 998 Times on 597 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Default

Check out safariland

__________________

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

MrWray is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:55 AM   #4
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
curtdaniels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abc1911
When I go camping there are mountain lions in the area and its pitch black outside and the outhouse to use the restroom is a long ways away from my camp site I carry a glock with a flashlight attached to it but I havent found any good holsters any recomendations?


image-2160358682.jpg

Fobus makes one. This is my 19 with a laser light combo.
__________________
curtdaniels is offline  
big shrek Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:35 PM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
utf59's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Orange Park,FL
Posts: 671
Liked 42 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 53

Default

Since you mentioned an outhouse (structure) I want to ask: are there other campers around? Because if you're going to walk around a campground using a weapon light for navigation, you have your gun out and in your hands, and other campers might take that the wrong way.

__________________

"An armed society is a polite society." — Robert A. Heinlein

"After a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it. I sure as hell wouldn't want to live in a society where the only people allowed guns are the police and the military."
— William S. Burroughs

utf59 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 09:03 PM   #6
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 44
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by utf59
Since you mentioned an outhouse (structure) I want to ask: are there other campers around? Because if you're going to walk around a campground using a weapon light for navigation, you have your gun out and in your hands, and other campers might take that the wrong way.
Nope not really theres usually nobody there lol and when there are people there they usually have firearms too so nobody will take it the wrong way pretty common to see people out in the woods with guns and lights out when its pitch dark over here I wear a headlamp too navigate I use that as my main light soo the glock light isnt my only light and usually I keep it in my coat pocket so nobody can really see unless we were talking face to face I want a holster for it so it can cover up the trigger area because if I were to be in a stress situation i dont want to run the risk of shooting myself trying to dig in my coat to get to it.
__________________
Abc1911 is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:53 AM   #7
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
big shrek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: NW Florida
Posts: 1,310
Liked 72 Times on 66 Posts
Likes Given: 539

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abc1911 View Post
Nope not really theres usually nobody there lol and when there are people there they usually have firearms too so nobody will take it the wrong way pretty common to see people out in the woods with guns and lights out when its pitch dark over here I wear a headlamp too navigate I use that as my main light soo the glock light isnt my only light and usually I keep it in my coat pocket so nobody can really see unless we were talking face to face I want a holster for it so it can cover up the trigger area because if I were to be in a stress situation i dont want to run the risk of shooting myself trying to dig in my coat to get to it.
Good!!
Have a Donut!!
__________________

Calico Specialist
Marlin Specialist
I'm not just Trigger Happy, I'm Trigger Ecstatic!!

big shrek is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #8
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Eturnsdale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,211
Liked 643 Times on 398 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Default

Google TheHolsterStore. They primarily make leather, but will on occasion make other types, and they do custom builds at a pretty good price. I had them make a couple for me a while ago.

__________________

“Every person's life is theirs by right. An individual's life can and must belong only to to himself, not to any society or community, or he is then but a slave.”

“If you are unwilling to defend your right to your own lives, then you are merely like mice trying to argue with owls. You think their ways are wrong. They think you are dinner.”

“Pity for the guilty is treason to the innocent."

“Not everyone is willing to embrace liberty; liberty requires not just effort, but risk. Some people choose to delude themselves and see their chains as protective armor.”

Eturnsdale is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 04:01 AM   #9
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
vincent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Mid-Atlantic NC
Posts: 4,122
Liked 1956 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4285

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by curtdaniels View Post
Attachment 56975

Fobus makes one. This is my 19 with a laser light combo.
I have this exact same one...the draw is different from a typical paddle, the first motion is back, then up, as opposed to straight up. Takes a little getting used to but the holster is great...
__________________
Member NRA, GOA, GRNC, SAF, NAGR

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
vincent is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:27 AM   #10
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Port St Lucie,Florida
Posts: 2
Default

Check out Bravoconcealment.com



__________________
ARdude is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Best "budget" tactical flashlight for Glock 23 ARnoob Firearm Accessories & Gear 4 11-07-2012 06:13 PM
Xd tactical flashlight w/ holster opsshadowninja XD Forum 5 09-05-2012 06:22 AM
Handgun mounted flashlight vs freehead flashlight. metal408 Optics & Mounts 20 08-15-2012 09:45 PM
Flashlight or not to flashlight, scenario inside. Todd_ AR-15 Discussion 15 04-07-2012 08:53 PM
Holster for a Glock 30 208GunGeek Glock Forum 8 01-11-2010 03:27 AM