To stipple, or get grips.....

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > To stipple, or get grips.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 04:43 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default To stipple, or get grips.....

I was thinking about stippling my gen 2 G20. Is there a set of grips that can give me the same or a similar feel as stippling.

image-4069085682.jpg   image-1224117029.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-17-2012, 05:39 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrock44
I was thinking about stippling my gen 2 G20. Is there a set of grips that can give me the same or a similar feel as stippling.
Get some Talon grips. They stick on easily and feel great. I have them on both of my Glocks. 3 reasons to try them out are 1. They are not permanent (you can take them off if you don't like them. 2. The adhesive is great so they won't come undone. 3. They are like 7 bucks. I suggest you try these first before you stipple. I was in the same boat as you are about a year ago.

Old 06-19-2012, 06:22 PM   #3

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by riles94 View Post
Get some Talon grips. They stick on easily and feel great. I have them on both of my Glocks. 3 reasons to try them out are 1. They are not permanent (you can take them off if you don't like them. 2. The adhesive is great so they won't come undone. 3. They are like 7 bucks. I suggest you try these first before you stipple. I was in the same boat as you are about a year ago.
I agree Talon grips are the way to go!!. I have them on my glocks try them before you stipple yours. They have the sand paper type and the rubber version also. I had the sand paper ones before i got my ccw, now i have the rubber ones for my carry glocks i like them the best.

Old 06-20-2012, 12:06 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockcoma

I agree Talon grips are the way to go!!. I have them on my glocks try them before you stipple yours. They have the sand paper type and the rubber version also. I had the sand paper ones before i got my ccw, now i have the rubber ones for my carry glocks i like them the best.
I was wondering about the rubber ones. Do they hold up like the sand paper ones? Have you gotten them wet? The Talon grips give a better grip than a stipple. IMHO