Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   soo confused...(ghost connector) (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/soo-confused-ghost-connector-56532/)

Broke124 01-29-2012 01:39 AM

soo confused...(ghost connector)

Should I get a ghost rocket, or a ghost 3.5 connector? Or the entire trigger kit? And if the kit has 4 and 6 lb. springs, how is the trigger pull still 3.5 lbs.? Or am I way off?

"...rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." /G\

RogerH 01-29-2012 02:15 AM

Lone Wolf Dist's 3.5 lb connector,is what i put in my guns made a big difference

Engine5truck 01-29-2012 04:42 AM

I believe the ghost rocket you have to file down the metal tab to your liking of I'm not mistaken. The regular ghost connector is just drop it in and have fun

okdonk 01-29-2012 04:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RogerH
Lone Wolf Dist's 3.5 lb connector,is what i put in my guns made a big difference

+1. Me too!

MrWray 01-29-2012 06:10 AM

I have a ghost 3.5 connector and a lightening trigger assembly installed in my G31. Its a world of difference, light and crisp pull,and less take up. Its adjustable to so you can set it to what feels right for you.

willfully armed 01-29-2012 07:43 AM

I've used all but Scherer. And if their mags are so horrible, why try an internal part from them?

Glockworx V3 is the best I've used. I use them in all my trigger jobs. I've had many Uspsa and fellow IDPA shooters tout mine as the best they've felt. "Way better than my Vanek" was the greatest compliment.

Delmonte67 01-29-2012 01:16 PM

Willfully armed, or anyone with experience, I posted a thread not too long ago asking about the ghost rocket trigger for my G27 and got alot of good feedback. I too was confused when I went to the website not knowing if I should order this with that, 3.5lb, 5lb, connectors? Springs ? ect... I just want smooth, less travel/slop, better reset, and I don't want a hairpin trigger at all. What EXACTLY do you suggest ordering? And what extras if any? How they install? Thanks bro! D.

Sent from my iPod touch using FirearmsTalk

willfully armed 01-29-2012 07:16 PM

Glockworx v3 is what you want.

Ghosts webpage has a good pictorial guide for installation.

Takes 2 minutes.

Broke124 01-29-2012 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willfully armed
Glockworx v3 is what you want.

Ghosts webpage has a good pictorial guide for installation.

Takes 2 minutes.

Just the connector? No new springs or other trigger manipulations ?

"...rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm." /G\

Delmonte67 01-29-2012 11:29 PM

[quote="Delmonte67"]Willfully armed, or anyone with experience, I posted a thread not too long ago asking about the ghost rocket trigger for my G27 and got alot of good feedback. I too was confused when I went to the website not knowing if I should order this with that, 3.5lb, 5lb, connectors? Springs ? ect... I just want smooth, less travel/slop, better reset, and I don't want a hairpin trigger at all. What EXACTLY do you suggest ordering? And what extras if any? How they install? Thanks bro! D.

Sent from my iPod touch using FirearmsTall