shoulder holster for glock 20
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > shoulder holster for glock 20

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2008, 03:00 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default shoulder holster for glock 20

the winters here in maine are harsh and i wear a paddle hip holster but in the winter i wear carhartte bibs and coat. i need a shoulder rig that wont kick my banks arse and is tuff

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-09-2008, 06:04 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Howdy !
I carry a Glock M20, with plus 2 extension in a Galco
Jackass rig summer and winter. Today's morning paper
mentioned a grizzly still out and about just 30 miles
north of town (Fairbanks). As to a cheap shoulder holster
yah might check out something like an Uncle Mike's.
Anyhow, don't freeze your butt off, down there.

Old 11-16-2008, 01:34 AM   #3

thanks we got black bear over here. i wanted the jackass rig but its kind pricey at the gun shop. but i think i might save up and get it.

Old 12-09-2008, 08:03 AM   #4

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Galco Classic Lite is a good compromise

Galco offers this holster, which seems to be a pretty good compromise between a junk nylon and a Jackass or Miami Classic. Galco website has it at $82, I found it on line for about $65.

If you want a genuine Galco shoulder holster for part-time carry, the Classic Lite™ is for you.

The Classic Lite gives you all the comfort and versatility of our professional rigs, since we use the same patented and trademarked connectors to achieve the same great fit and function, including our trademarked clover shape Flexalon™ swivel back plate.

Using premium Center Cut Steerhide™ allows us to offer you a very reasonably priced alternative shoulder system with a proven track record. And you thought an ill-fitting nylon rig was the only affordable choice!

This system includes holster, harness, ammo carrier and a set of system screws.

Made for semiautomatic pistols and double-action revolvers, the Classic Lite is available in right or left hand draw in natural-color, premium center cut steerhide.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill