Shooting a new Glock 34
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

Shooting a new Glock 34

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2010, 01:45 AM   #1
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1362 Times on 645 Posts
Likes Given: 269

Default Shooting a new Glock 34

I just purchased a new Glock 34. I went to the indoor range to try it out.

It took a few shots to get use to the trigger pull, it pulls a bit different than my Colt Gold cup. But after a few rounds I begin to center my shots. I was using paste on round 6 inch orange target centers. For my last 15 rounds I put up a fresh target center and moved the target to 45 ft. I fired in rapid fire (15 shots in 30 seconds) I had a nice group of 15 rounds in the center of the target that I could cover up with a credit card. 2 1/2 inch spread was the largest spread.

I found the Glock 34 easy to hold, easy to sight, and a very accurate shooting gun.

It is fun to shoot a good shooting gun.

Anybody else feel that way?

DH

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here