Robar question.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Robar question.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2012, 10:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Robar question.

I am currently considering purchasing a glock that has been coated with texturing by Robar. (I don't know how extensively it was textured, just that robar was mentioned.) Does anyone have experience with this texturing, specifically, any problems with it? I will be seeing and testing out the gun this week, and I want to be sure I've done my homework before I get it in my hands.

Thanks in advance.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #2

Liked 1067 Times on 750 Posts
Likes Given: 1063

I would expect anything Robar did would be quality work. Kinda hard to be more specific in this case though.

______
The biggest issue with assembling an AR isn't so much getting the parts together right - it's getting the right parts together. You'll remember the quality of a gun long after you forget how much you paid for it.

Old 05-17-2012, 05:38 AM   #3
I don't come with an "edit" option....
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 812 Times on 509 Posts
Likes Given: 4306

Is it just the texture, or was the grip modified? I've have a G20 I bought off a friend at work, and he had Robar mod the grip. I like it, and the texture feels fine.

sdc10101.jpg   sdc10103.jpg  

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere