Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Range Report: Glock 36

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2013, 02:19 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Range Report: Glock 36

Well today was the day to take my new carry gun out for a break in. It was a rainy day, but I went out anyway. It ran perfectly. I ran 150 rounds of FMJ through it. The rain started to get in the mags and I had 1 failure to feed do to a round getting stuck in the mag. After the trip I disassembled and cleaned out the mags to prevent this in the future. I did get 2 stovepipes from limp wristing due to a poor grip. I am actually glad for the issue, because I was teaching shooting skills to my sister and her boyfriend. A quick clear and it went on truckin'.

As for shootability, its a Glock. Consistent trigger and dead on. I fired a full magazine in less than 2 seconds and every round ended up in a 4 inch grouping a little to the left of center. I polished the trigger connecter and sear so the trigger was nice and smooth. Even my sister was able to make head shots with the hefty .45 in a light package. I took the opportunity to try out my new GoPro Hero3 and made a couple videos.

A nice first person shooter action of me.

My sister shooting. She didn't really like the .45, but did well.

I am very pleased with the G36. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a hard hitting self defense firearm.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here