Post up your favorite Glock pics - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Post up your favorite Glock pics

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2607 Times on 1178 Posts
Likes Given: 2527

If you've seen one you've seen them all. Glocks are functional guns but pretty they ain't.

Old 02-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #12

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Just something different, My Glock 17 with Warren rear and FO front on the new Lone Wolf - Timber Wolf Lower (now I know that the lower is what makes the gun,) But you are all correct every pic of the same breed of dog is just another dog.

Well, i am trying to teach this dog (G17) some new tricks (Timber Wolf)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

NRA LIFE Member, GSSF MEMBER, Custom Fusion CCO 9mm & 38 SUPER Race Gun, Nighthawk Lady Hawk 9mm Custom & 38Super, Kimber Pro Aegis II Bobtail, Glock G19 Gen 4, G17, G26 G4, G34, Sig P238,RIA 38 Super, Timber Wolf-AA 22LR, GSG-1911-22LR.

Last edited by girphoto; 02-02-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Old 02-02-2011, 04:31 PM   #13

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger View Post
I'd post a pic of mine, but it looks THE SAME AS ALL THE OTHERS!!!??? Who looks at a photo of a Glock pistol and says, "Man, that's a beautiful Glock.....?"

Unless it's painted or it's in OD Green or something, other than for size, they're all identical.

You can get creative with it, not the just Glock, but the surrounding sir

Last edited by indyfan; 02-02-2011 at 04:34 PM.

Old 02-02-2011, 04:36 PM   #14

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by girphoto View Post
Just something different, My Glock 17 with Warren rear and FO front on the new Lone Wolf - Timber Wolf Lower (now I know that the lower is what makes the gun,) But you are all correct every pic of the same breed of dog is just another dog.

Well, i am trying to teach this dog (G17) some new tricks (Timber Wolf)

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
How do you like the Timber? I was considering a CCF. I think for it's 20th b-day I'm going to convert the 21 to .50 GI as well.

Josh-US Army EOD (Bomb Squad)
Plenty of firearms and ammo.
A couple diesels sitting around.
Lots of learning to be done!!

Lifetime NRA Member

Old 02-02-2011, 04:59 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

The Timber Wolf Frame (lower) is great.
I think that Glock got close with the Gen 4 (I have a G19 G4) but has to go a little further.
I have had hand surgery, and the frame on the Glocks has always been to much for my hand since the surgery.
The Gen 4 without any additional backstop is great.
When the Timber Wolf finally was produced, I decided why Not.
I had my Glock Armor switch all of the internals from my G17 Lower, and we put the slide on. The gun is ALL GLOCK except for the sights and lower.
It shoots great, no longer do you have that upward tilt when you go to sight in and the fit in your hand is just like shooting a 1911.
For those with a bigger grip, there is another backstop with a slight HUMP in it.

What AM I doing with the G17 lower, you might ask (or not), well, it is at Boresight Solutions and I am having Ben, do a complete grip reduction to fit my hand, remove the finger grooves, cut the bottom to a G19 size (to accommodate G19 Mag's) and re-stipple (360).
I will than replace the upper from the G17. The Timber Wolf will be built with a G34 slide, Lone Wolf threaded barrel and compensator. Have not made up my mind on sights (fO or Cmor).
Project should be finished by April (year, who knows)

NRA LIFE Member, GSSF MEMBER, Custom Fusion CCO 9mm & 38 SUPER Race Gun, Nighthawk Lady Hawk 9mm Custom & 38Super, Kimber Pro Aegis II Bobtail, Glock G19 Gen 4, G17, G26 G4, G34, Sig P238,RIA 38 Super, Timber Wolf-AA 22LR, GSG-1911-22LR.

MoHawk Likes This 
Old 02-02-2011, 05:35 PM   #16

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by girphoto View Post
The Timber Wolf Frame (lower) is great.
I think that Glock got close with the Gen 4 (I have a G19 G4) but has to go a little further.
I have had hand surgery, and the frame on the Glocks has always been to much for my hand since the surgery.
The Gen 4 without any additional backstop is great.
When the Timber Wolf finally was produced, I decided why Not.
I had my Glock Armor switch all of the internals from my G17 Lower, and we put the slide on. The gun is ALL GLOCK except for the sights and lower.
It shoots great, no longer do you have that upward tilt when you go to sight in and the fit in your hand is just like shooting a 1911.
For those with a bigger grip, there is another backstop with a slight HUMP in it.

What AM I doing with the G17 lower, you might ask (or not), well, it is at Boresight Solutions and I am having Ben, do a complete grip reduction to fit my hand, remove the finger grooves, cut the bottom to a G19 size (to accommodate G19 Mag's) and re-stipple (360).
I will than replace the upper from the G17. The Timber Wolf will be built with a G34 slide, Lone Wolf threaded barrel and compensator. Have not made up my mind on sights (fO or Cmor).
Project should be finished by April (year, who knows)
Sounds good. I like your plan. I was going to put a Cmor on the 24 but left it open.

Who do you have do work on the Glock frames?

Josh-US Army EOD (Bomb Squad)
Plenty of firearms and ammo.
A couple diesels sitting around.
Lots of learning to be done!!

Lifetime NRA Member

Old 02-02-2011, 07:29 PM   #17

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Who do you have do work on the Glock frames?

Work is done by Ben Simonson at Boresightsolutions.com

His work is great..About a 2-3 month wait after he gets your lower. But it is work it.
There was a big write up on him in Decembers "Custom Handgun" magazine.

His number is 305-439-2662
tell him I sent you (maybe mine work will move a little faster)
Gary

Old 02-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #18

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

pics from [IMG]www.lundestudio.com[/IMG]

Ken Lunde takes some excellent firearm and knife photos, and also has some pics from the Shot Show. Check it out.

I don't make jokes, I just watch the government and report the facts. -Will Rogers

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. -Winston Churchill

Old 02-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #19

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by indyfan View Post
You can get creative with it, not the just Glock, but the surrounding sir
Lipstick on a pig, but to each his own!

Old 02-03-2011, 12:08 AM   #20

Liked 34 Times on 29 Posts

Dude that is what happens when you shoot it too much.