The only pistol that functions in every element even wet and muddy.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > The only pistol that functions in every element even wet and muddy.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2011, 03:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default The only pistol that functions in every element even wet and muddy.

GLOCK is often compared to other pistols. Even worse GLOCK has been compared to second class firearms manufactures like S&W and Colt. People ask yourself this question when buying a EDC or PDW pistol. Is the gun in my hand gonna fire no matter what? Let's say you go camping and you see a threat but drop your pistol in the stream and then again in the sand. Will that weapon fire is you are in danger and need to put rounds on target in less than 2 seconds... It may sound far out there or me stretching to make a point but the truth is I ask myself these questions before buying a firearm my life may depend on. More importantly my wife it sons life may depend on it. So I choose the only pistol I can trust to do the job no matter what and I use GLOCK. Well what do yall think? Let's hear it

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-31-2011, 04:04 AM   #2

Liked 762 Times on 441 Posts
Likes Given: 457

What do I think? I think your statement that S&W and Colt are "second class" firearms makes you a close-minded Glock fanboy who is not interested in opinions but is looking to provoke another Glock versus the world pissing contest.

"The whole of the Bill (of Rights) is a declaration of the right of the people at large or considered as individuals.... It establishes some rights of the individual as unalienable and which consequently, no majority has a right to deprive them of." (Albert Gallatin of the New York Historical Society, October 7, 1789)

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." - George Washington

Old 12-31-2011, 04:14 AM   #3

The fact that you don't know that there are three classes of hand guns and both above mention brands are not first class like GLOCK. I don't have to talk up GLOCK I think the performance speaks for itself. So think about the fact before you take out your gun envy on a guy who's just tellin it like it is.

Old 12-31-2011, 04:18 AM   #4

I wanna start off by saying that my edc is a Glock 26, for the time being.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCK17OD View Post
GLOCK has been compared to second class firearms manufactures like S&W and Colt.
LO Effin L. You should really be a comedian with jokes like that.

Quote:
Let's say you go camping and you see a threat but drop your pistol in the stream and then again in the sand.
If you drop your pistol, much less twice, you should really be re-thinking the whole carrying a pistol thing.

Quote:
Well what do yall think? Let's hear it
I think you're an idiot. Honestly.

You like Glock, and that's fine. Glock makes a great pistol. I've had a 17, and still have a 26 and carry it every day. However, to say that S&W and Colt are "second class" is downright ridiculous. That's like saying that Cadillacs are second class cars.

-Fred

"Breathe when you can, shoot when you should."
-Rob Leatham

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"Qui desiderat pacem, bellum praeparat; nemo provocare ne offendere audet quem intelliget superiorem esse pugnaturem"

Old 12-31-2011, 04:19 AM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLOCK17OD
The fact that you don't know that there are three classes of hand guns and both above mention brands are not first class like GLOCK. I don't have to talk up GLOCK I think the performance speaks for itself. So think about the fact before you take out your gun envy on a guy who's just tellin it like it is.
Is GLOCK superior because it is in all capitol letters or is that just a perk? o.0 S&W isn't as cool because it needs to be abbreviated.

Si vis pacem, Para Bellum.
"If you want peace, Prepare for war"

Old 12-31-2011, 04:19 AM   #6

Liked 9204 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jpyle
What do I think? I think your statement that S&W and Colt are "second class" firearms makes you a close-minded Glock fanboy who is not interested in opinions but is looking to provoke another Glock versus the world pissing contest.
I completely agree. A belligerent, immature fanboy just out looking to start something.

A very key signal is that he immediately turned around and tried to insult your intelligence too.

Obvious troll is obvious and needs to go troll somewhere else.

Old 12-31-2011, 04:19 AM   #7

Liked 25 Times on 12 Posts

Glock first class firearm? Glock over some of the oldest and most reputable firearms manufactures in the world? Wow....
Troll much?

Old 12-31-2011, 04:22 AM   #8

Liked 124 Times on 104 Posts
Likes Given: 235

A Revolver won't jam...I don't get-it...A S&W Revolver with a bullet in the chamber is about the best thing you could ask-for.....NO............I think I would take that over a sliding chamber anytime.... If my life is on the line.....NO.......Not taking any-sides ....Just..Saying.........

Old 12-31-2011, 04:27 AM   #9

Liked 25 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR
A Revolver won't jam...I don't get-it...A S&W Revolver with a bullet in the chamber is about the best thing you could ask-for.....NO............I think I would take that over a sliding chamber anytime.... If my life is on the line.....NO.......Not taking any-sides ....Just..Saying.........
Ditto. If I am near mud and water, out comes the wheelgun

Old 12-31-2011, 04:27 AM   #10

Wow obviously this was taken out of context but you guys fire away. I am happy with what I said and anyone who don't like it don't read it.

Closed Thread