Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   The only pistol that functions in every element even wet and muddy. (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/only-pistol-functions-every-element-even-wet-muddy-54456/)

GLOCK17OD 12-31-2011 04:59 AM

The only pistol that functions in every element even wet and muddy.

GLOCK is often compared to other pistols. Even worse GLOCK has been compared to second class firearms manufactures like S&W and Colt. People ask yourself this question when buying a EDC or PDW pistol. Is the gun in my hand gonna fire no matter what? Let's say you go camping and you see a threat but drop your pistol in the stream and then again in the sand. Will that weapon fire is you are in danger and need to put rounds on target in less than 2 seconds... It may sound far out there or me stretching to make a point but the truth is I ask myself these questions before buying a firearm my life may depend on. More importantly my wife it sons life may depend on it. So I choose the only pistol I can trust to do the job no matter what and I use GLOCK. Well what do yall think? Let's hear it

Jpyle 12-31-2011 05:04 AM

What do I think? I think your statement that S&W and Colt are "second class" firearms makes you a close-minded Glock fanboy who is not interested in opinions but is looking to provoke another Glock versus the world pissing contest.

GLOCK17OD 12-31-2011 05:14 AM

The fact that you don't know that there are three classes of hand guns and both above mention brands are not first class like GLOCK. I don't have to talk up GLOCK I think the performance speaks for itself. So think about the fact before you take out your gun envy on a guy who's just tellin it like it is.

FCross7 12-31-2011 05:18 AM

I wanna start off by saying that my edc is a Glock 26, for the time being.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOCK17OD (Post 663403)
GLOCK has been compared to second class firearms manufactures like S&W and Colt.

LO Effin L. You should really be a comedian with jokes like that.

Quote:

Let's say you go camping and you see a threat but drop your pistol in the stream and then again in the sand.
If you drop your pistol, much less twice, you should really be re-thinking the whole carrying a pistol thing.

Quote:

Well what do yall think? Let's hear it
I think you're an idiot. Honestly.

You like Glock, and that's fine. Glock makes a great pistol. I've had a 17, and still have a 26 and carry it every day. However, to say that S&W and Colt are "second class" is downright ridiculous. That's like saying that Cadillacs are second class cars.

-Fred

UrbanNinja 12-31-2011 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GLOCK17OD
The fact that you don't know that there are three classes of hand guns and both above mention brands are not first class like GLOCK. I don't have to talk up GLOCK I think the performance speaks for itself. So think about the fact before you take out your gun envy on a guy who's just tellin it like it is.

Is GLOCK superior because it is in all capitol letters or is that just a perk? o.0 S&W isn't as cool because it needs to be abbreviated. :(

trip286 12-31-2011 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpyle
What do I think? I think your statement that S&W and Colt are "second class" firearms makes you a close-minded Glock fanboy who is not interested in opinions but is looking to provoke another Glock versus the world pissing contest.

I completely agree. A belligerent, immature fanboy just out looking to start something.

A very key signal is that he immediately turned around and tried to insult your intelligence too.

Obvious troll is obvious and needs to go troll somewhere else.

Papa_Woody 12-31-2011 05:19 AM

Glock first class firearm? Glock over some of the oldest and most reputable firearms manufactures in the world? Wow....
Troll much?

LONGHAIR 12-31-2011 05:22 AM

A Revolver won't jam...I don't get-it...A S&W Revolver with a bullet in the chamber is about the best thing you could ask-for.....NO.......:confused:.....I think I would take that over a sliding chamber anytime.... If my life is on the line.....NO.......Not taking any-sides ....Just..Saying.........

Papa_Woody 12-31-2011 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LONGHAIR
A Revolver won't jam...I don't get-it...A S&W Revolver with a bullet in the chamber is about the best thing you could ask-for.....NO.......:confused:.....I think I would take that over a sliding chamber anytime.... If my life is on the line.....NO.......Not taking any-sides ....Just..Saying.........

Ditto. If I am near mud and water, out comes the wheelgun

GLOCK17OD 12-31-2011 05:27 AM

Wow obviously this was taken out of context but you guys fire away. I am happy with what I said and anyone who don't like it don't read it.