New to Glock: Trigger Questions - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum >

New to Glock: Trigger Questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 05:31 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1 View Post
Exactly...
Shihan is always bashing Glock because he bought a wanna-be-Glock-knockoff. He has a Sigma and thinks its a 1911 or something. He is always dissing Glock even though the Sigma is almost a indentical copy to a Glock. Minus the trigger assembly. Matter of fact it was SOO close that Glock sued S&W over the Sigma and WON. So every Sigma that is sold they have to pay 50 dollars to Glock. Shihan, you might wanna wake up and smell the flowers that you own a cheap knockoff of a Glock.

Last edited by User Name; 07-13-2010 at 08:35 PM.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #12
ET1

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name View Post
Shihan is always bashing Glock because he bought a wanna-be-Glock-knockoff. He has a Sigma and thinks its a 1911 or something. He is always dissing Glock even though the Sigma is almost a indentical copy to a Glock. Minus the trigger assembly. Matter of fact it was SOO close that Glock sued S&W over the Sigma and WON. So every Sigma that is sold they have to pay 50 dollars to Glock. Shihan, you might wanna wake up and smell the flowers that you own a cheap knockoff of a Glock.
I started out with a sigma. It got me interested in Glocks. I can't complain. For the price I paid ($295) I could not have found a better new gun. The factory reworked the trigger and it has been OK since. I should have sold it years ago but I just can't get myself to sell any gun, whether it is good or bad, cheap or expensive. I just can't let them go. I need another gun safe!!!

Old 07-13-2010, 10:20 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET1 View Post
I started out with a sigma. It got me interested in Glocks. I can't complain. For the price I paid ($295) I could not have found a better new gun. The factory reworked the trigger and it has been OK since. I should have sold it years ago but I just can't get myself to sell any gun, whether it is good or bad, cheap or expensive. I just can't let them go. I need another gun safe!!!
I never said the Sigma is a bad gun, my good friend bought one when I bought my Glock. I think the Sigma is a great gun, I like it very much. But it is what it is, a Glock copy and I was just pointing out the fact that Shihan thinks his Sigma is better than a Glock when in reality it IS a Glock LOL.

Plus ever since I started calling him out that his Sigma IS a Glock because he ALWAYS has bad things to say about Glock, I think hes had something aginst me. Every time I post something up he seems to be nitpicking it and trying to make me look stupid.

Last edited by User Name; 07-13-2010 at 10:24 PM.

Old 07-28-2010, 03:26 PM   #14
ET1

Quote:
Originally Posted by User Name View Post
I never said the Sigma is a bad gun, my good friend bought one when I bought my Glock. I think the Sigma is a great gun, I like it very much. But it is what it is, a Glock copy and I was just pointing out the fact that Shihan thinks his Sigma is better than a Glock when in reality it IS a Glock LOL.
Plus ever since I started calling him out that his Sigma IS a Glock because he ALWAYS has bad things to say about Glock, I think hes had something aginst me. Every time I post something up he seems to be nitpicking it and trying to make me look stupid.
I'll take that a little further...A Sigma might be a copy of a Glock, but they didn't copy the quality of a Glock. (I guess that is what the M&P line if for.) I surely wouldn't want to be the guy that was saying that Glock is bad while boasting that he has a Sigma. Plus, I'm glad he isn't trying to make me look stupid. That's my wife's job.

Old 07-28-2010, 05:19 PM   #15

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I love the trigger on my model 22. I only let it out as far as to engage the sear and then I hit it, as you should with any auto-loader.

Old 07-28-2010, 11:09 PM   #16

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff423 View Post
but still a very long pull and I never know when its going to break. It looks like the next step is a $250 ultimate fulcrum trigger or something like that. /// Am I trying to make a Glock do something it was never designed to do?
YES, and I've been there and done that. When I got a Glock 35 I tried all the tricks and could get the trigger lighter (under 3#) but the break feel is still awful and completely ambiguous. I wasted a large block of my life on that gun, and it stays in the safe. I wanted a Glock to find out about them (I own just about every other auto). Now I know, they are not much of a gun IMHO.

Somebdoy told me the Glock is the best $300 gun you can get for $600 an that about covers it. The Springfield XD I have is a far superior design and has a VERY workable trigger that can be tuned up very light and very sharp (springer precision aftermarket parts available and work very well). If you want a good striker fired weapon, the XD is vastly superior.

Last edited by bountyhunter; 07-28-2010 at 11:12 PM.

Old 07-29-2010, 01:29 AM   #17

Default Lol

Jeff, you must be a lawyer! Great use of language.