New to the Glock brand and a ton of questions. - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > New to the Glock brand and a ton of questions.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 06:29 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutabam View Post
S&W Stigma!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!
Why is it that people always find it necessary to introduce themselves with an opinion that no one really cares to hear? What was the purpose of this post? He didn't even mention the Sigma, it's in his sig. Your statement purpose was only to flame a senior supporting member. Is that the reputation you really want to have around here, if so go ahead and ban yourself and save us the trouble of having to listen to any future insight you might want to offer.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 03-22-2010, 06:45 PM   #42

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutabam View Post
S&W Stigma!! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!
You're not going to have fun here.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:59 PM   #43

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I beginning to sense a disturbance in the force....

Just in case anyone is feeling froggy, I am waaaaaaay behind on my ban quota for the month. That said, if you can't pass as a respectful human being on this forum, please find the door, or I will happy to show you the way.

Old 03-22-2010, 11:02 PM   #44

Post was deleted by a Mod, not the OP. Just an FYi Darin. JD

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Last edited by Dillinger; 03-22-2010 at 11:03 PM. Reason: clarification

Old 03-22-2010, 11:52 PM   #45
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 469 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I didn't even see the post. I can't help if some people don't understand the Greatness of the Smith & Wesson Sigma series pistols.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:14 AM   #46

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shihan View Post
Maybe you need to read a little closer. He said you could get Two Glocks for the price of One Sig.
Sorry.
I was getting used to negative Glock comments.

I would love to learn more about any potential, (factual, not hearsay) Glock issues.

Old 03-23-2010, 04:15 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by archangel2003 View Post
Sorry.
I was getting used to negative Glock comments.

I would love to learn more about any potential, (factual, not hearsay) Glock issues.
I have literally put ten of thousands of rounds through my issued G22 with no problems (other than some limp wrist issues in the beginning). My personal G22 does not have near that amount, but no issues there either. I have also stood next to a hundred other cops who shot the G22 with the same amount of rounds as me and no issues.

Just with everything, you put enough of something out there and problems will start to come up. I have had some issues with mine as far as ergos and some other personal preferential things, but NONE as far as function.
Thomas Jefferson