I'm 19 years old and at 19 I can buy a handgun from a private party. I can carry it but I have to carry it openly. I live in Missouri. I was wondering if anyone is selling a glock .22 or jus let me know what glock you gave if your comfortable selling to me. I'll do all the legal stuff there is to do. Of course I want to do it the legal way. So let me know what you have.. thanks
Missouri - To obtain a handgun the buyer must produce a permit to purchase which is issued by the sheriff of the county where the applicant resides. A permit to purchase shall be issued by the sheriff if all the statements in the application are true, and the applicant:
1. is at least 21, a citizen of the U.S. and has resided in the state for at least 6 months.
2. has not been convicted of or currently charged with or indicted for a crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year;
3. is not a fugitive from justice;
4. has not been dishonorably discharged from the U.S. armed forces;
5. is not habitually in an intoxicated or drugged condition; and
6. is not currently adjudged mentally incompetent and has not been committed to a mental health facility.
Sorry brother... reread the laws in Missouri about handgun ownership... You MUST BE 21 to purchase a handgun. You can buy a rifle or shotgun but you're not eligible to buy anything that could be concealed...
|All times are GMT. The time now is 10:50 PM.|
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.