Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   Glock Forum (
-   -   New frame (

Buta91 03-06-2013 03:18 AM

New frame
I just purchased a glock 17 gen 2 and realized that the bottom of the grip where the mag goes in the gun has a few chips taken out of it. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place I could buy a new frame for my gun, because I'm sure some of you no when you find a single imperfection on anything you love you seem to see it every time you look at it. Thank you

Buckeyeborn 03-06-2013 03:38 AM

Your frame is serialized call glock see what they will do

Buta91 03-06-2013 03:41 AM

Ok I will try that tank you

Kraj 03-06-2013 04:10 AM

I know lone wolf makes frames, they arnt the same or made by glock but it is something to look into

Buckeyeborn 03-06-2013 06:05 AM

That is true but again it is like a new weapon at that point

derpie 03-07-2013 04:37 PM

Glock meister sells frames too.

GeneralPatton 03-08-2013 04:32 AM

Glocks very good about their warranty, unless you do something prohibitive like shooting lead reloads, I'm sure they'd take good care of you

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:21 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.