new 19 - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > new 19

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2010, 12:40 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stglock View Post
carloglock, thank you, yes i am goin to cc maybe a shoulder holster? i could use advice on that tho. i am short and.......fat....[who said that] lol what holsters have you tried ? 1stglock
I use a Fist Inc IWB kydex holster for my Glock 19, I love it, it's very secure. Plenty of retention on it, which I like a lot as there is no fear of movement on it while I am on the bike. But it is comfortable, small, easy to conceal even under a t.shirt, it doesn't look like much but its super strong and CCW

HOLSTERS

Old 09-27-2010, 12:54 AM   #12

Congrats from a fellow G19 owner. You will love it and like the others said Glocks can be addictive!! Ive only shot mine twice (200rd. ea) and I love it.Soon as I have a better place to shoot Ill be working on that round count!!
Congrats again and good choice

Old 09-30-2010, 10:46 PM   #13

Yes! Welcome to the Glock family!

Newest Threads