Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   My latest addition (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/my-latest-addition-66179/)

jsimion423 06-10-2012 03:37 PM

My latest addition
 
2 Attachment(s)
Glock 17 with 3 mags and a 33round mag. Got it all NIB for $489.73 after taxes. I love good gun sales!!

yogiboobooranger 06-10-2012 04:35 PM

Looks like you got a nice package at a fair price..now go get it dirty!! After you clean it and inspect it that is..

trip286 06-10-2012 04:50 PM

If I ever get a GLOCK (when satan breaks out the ice skates) it will be a 17.

JTJ 06-10-2012 05:01 PM

Now you need a Kel Tec Sub 2000 to go with the mags.:D

Gatoragn 06-10-2012 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 831461)
If I ever get a GLOCK (when satan breaks out the ice skates) it will be a 17.

You are late to the party. Boudreuax said Hades froze when the Saints won the Super Bowl. :D

ScottA 06-10-2012 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jsimion423 (Post 831417)
Glock 17 with 3 mags and a 33round mag. Got it all NIB for $489.73 after taxes. I love good gun sales!!

With that 30 round magazine, you're obviously a deranged, un-stable, nut job. We must report you to the local authorities. Please move a chair to the middle of the room and put away all firearms. Sit in the chair quietly until the proper authorities arrive to interrogate you about why you are a threat to society.

jsimion423 06-10-2012 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScottA

With that 30 round magazine, you're obviously a deranged, un-stable, nut job. We must report you to the local authorities. Please move a chair to the middle of the room and put away all firearms. Sit in the chair quietly until the proper authorities arrive to interrogate you about why you are a threat to society.

LMFAO they sell out fast here. They get them in and poof there gone. I've been trying for almost a year to get one here. Dons Guns has them for $149 but that's ridiculously overpriced.

Seven 06-11-2012 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trip286 (Post 831461)
If I ever get a GLOCK (when satan breaks out the ice skates) it will be a 17.

19 > 17

See? Even us Glock owners will argue amongst ourselves which one is best. ;)

apowers1214 06-11-2012 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Seven

19 > 17

See? Even us Glock owners will argue amongst ourselves which one is best. ;)

I will gladly disagree with you on this.

mountainman13 06-11-2012 09:28 PM

I couldn't get a 17 settled on a 19 now I'm looking to trade up to a 20.


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:44 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.