Must See Range Video (Glock 37 .45 GAP) - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Must See Range Video (Glock 37 .45 GAP)

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2012, 03:49 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Longrange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sarasota,Fl
Posts: 192
Liked 30 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uptown_General_Roc View Post
You don't understand I love tha criticism. I don't see nothing wring with tha video
Obviously your vision is as poor as your gun handling skills.........
Longrange is offline  
 
Old 03-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 562
Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
I'm glad you are open to criticism. More people should be. The fact you see nothing wrong with the video is discerning. The major issue is your very first move. You turn towards the crowd and chamber a round. Bullets have been known to go off during chambering. Other than that just busting your balls for fingeri placement. Keep the finger outside the guard until ready to fire and you're good.
Yeah that's true I cut parts out but I chamber odd like that because tha round would not chamber with a full magazine
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Old 03-27-2012, 03:54 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 562
Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottA
#1 Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until you are ready to shoot.

#2 Don't point the gun at anything you don't want to kill... that includes your camera man.

#3 Don't go reporting a post as some kind of infraction just because the video shows unsafe gun handling. Use it as a teachable moment.
#1 True

#2 True

#3 Rolleyes Pretty Gay (No Offence)
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Old 03-27-2012, 03:55 PM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 562
Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longrange

Obviously your vision is as poor as your gun handling skills.........
That's nice too know anything more you would like too add?
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Old 03-27-2012, 03:59 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Default

People who have been around guns a long time will be hard on you about the basics. It's not personal its usually just that many of them have seen what happens when people are careless about safety. Negligent discharges do kill people.
__________________
I don't need No stinking signature.
mountainman13 is offline  
 
Old 03-27-2012, 04:01 PM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 562
Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13
People who have been around guns a long time will be hard on you about the basics. It's not personal its usually just that many of them have seen what happens when people are careless about safety. Negligent discharges do kill people.
Yeah I know I can Respect that more then just coming off the way you did at first
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Old 03-27-2012, 04:17 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Longrange's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Sarasota,Fl
Posts: 192
Liked 30 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainman13 View Post
People who have been around guns a long time will be hard on you about the basics. It's not personal its usually just that many of them have seen what happens when people are careless about safety. Negligent discharges do kill people.
Well said. I do not take safety lightly. If you are new to shooting and guns, please get training, it could save a life. All guns are loaded and the muzzle always points down range. I use to shoot a lot of trap and skeet, until I almost had my leg blown off. My older brother thought he was empty, had his finger on trigger and he missed me by inches. That happened a long time ago but I will never forget it. I lose my sanity when I see weapons being handled poorly.
Longrange is offline  
 
Old 03-27-2012, 04:33 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Chandler51's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: somewhere in....,Oklahoma
Posts: 2,185
Liked 62 Times on 51 Posts

Default

Roc...you seem like a decent guy. The ppl on this forum are eager to help people new to guns and shooting. While oftentimes it seems harsh or coarse, it is because safety is taken VERY seriously. I counted three safety violations, and could only get the first minute or so of the video to load.

Listen to the folks on here...everybody has something to offer.

(we'll address your grip later )
__________________
"Life's tough. It's tougher if you're stupid." -- John Wayne
Chandler51 is offline  
 
Old 03-27-2012, 04:58 PM   #19
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Uptown_General_Roc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 562
Liked 128 Times on 82 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandler51
Roc...you seem like a decent guy. The ppl on this forum are eager to help people new to guns and shooting. While oftentimes it seems harsh or coarse, it is because safety is taken VERY seriously. I counted three safety violations, and could only get the first minute or so of the video to load.

Listen to the folks on here...everybody has something to offer.

(we'll address your grip later )
Yeah I understand what you say because I take a lot of people with me too tha Range and I always train them too shoot safely such as keeping gun down range and finger out the trigger section and always safety check gun all times an what too do if you have a jam
Uptown_General_Roc is offline  
 
Old 03-27-2012, 05:03 PM   #20
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
mountainman13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 11,525
Liked 2919 Times on 1718 Posts

Default

You will probably regret that post man.
__________________
I don't need No stinking signature.
mountainman13 is offline  
 
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Glock 37 .45 range video Uptown_General_Roc Glock Forum 0 03-27-2012 12:52 AM
Video - Intro to the Glock Amsdorf Glock Forum 0 01-19-2012 03:16 PM
Video - Shooting the 10mm Glock 20SF duelist1954 Glock Forum 3 10-07-2011 12:03 AM
Check out this glock video. cpttango30 The Club House 25 05-05-2010 03:37 AM
Video! Range Drills (Star B 9x19mm) SGT-MILLER Training & Safety 4 06-19-2009 07:51 PM



Newest Threads