Meet the Baby That Eats .45ACP HD VIDEO
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Meet the Baby That Eats .45ACP HD VIDEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2012, 01:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 119 Times on 90 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default Meet the Baby That Eats .45ACP HD VIDEO

A friend of mine sold me his literally, like new, still with the original Glock grease on it, Glock 30, with two magazines, a butt plug and magazine extensions for only .... don't hate me ... $400. I mean, the thing is brand new, had only had about 60 rounds through it. Oh, and he threw in the Kydex paddle holster for it too. I've been looking to get a G30 for a while, and I could not pass up this offer.

Here's a video I made of it, a basic function demonstration and some chit-chat about Glocks and shooting fundamentals, to be filed under, "Do as I say, not as I do."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-08-2012, 03:27 AM   #2

Liked 21 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 3

I don't hate you. I envy your deal. I paid just 30 more for a new gen4 G22 but that was a little over a year ago.

Old 08-08-2012, 03:44 AM   #3

Liked 62 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 71

Cheap butt plug....

Old 08-08-2012, 07:47 AM   #4

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Nice. Too much gun in too small of a frame, but nice.

Old 08-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #5

Oh, really? Why do you say that?

Old 08-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #6

Liked 16 Times on 14 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Saw this post on another Glock forum, Amsdorf, you got a great deal! I just acquired a G30SF from someone who had only fired one box of 50 through it. He had purchased a couple of extra mags, and threw in a Foxx IWB holster as well, all for $500.00. Not quite as cheap as yours but a good deal anyway. Now I need to find a G36 as the grip on the 30SF is just a little thick for my better half.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:49 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsdorf
Oh, really? Why do you say that?
Should have clarified. Sorry. Most people I see at the range can't hit groupings at the distance on your vid with full size, smaller caliber weapons. Given the purpose of that .45, I would say the chances of the common CCW holder hitting critical mass from the draw in less than 2 seconds outside of 10 feet on the first shot are slim. So my comment really wasn't equipment related. Actually, I hope all the street thugs carry these sub compacts. It gives me better odds.

Old 08-09-2012, 11:53 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by danolator

Should have clarified. Sorry. Most people I see at the range can't hit groupings at the distance on your vid with full size, smaller caliber weapons. Given the purpose of that .45, I would say the chances of the common CCW holder hitting critical mass from the draw in less than 2 seconds outside of 10 feet on the first shot are slim. So my comment really wasn't equipment related. Actually, I hope all the street thugs carry these sub compacts. It gives me better odds.
Oh BTW, I really like the way you reinforce basics like grip and sighting on this vid. Thanks.

Old 08-09-2012, 12:12 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yogiboobooranger View Post
Saw this post on another Glock forum, Amsdorf, you got a great deal! I just acquired a G30SF from someone who had only fired one box of 50 through it. He had purchased a couple of extra mags, and threw in a Foxx IWB holster as well, all for $500.00. Not quite as cheap as yours but a good deal anyway. Now I need to find a G36 as the grip on the 30SF is just a little thick for my better half.
Definitely a good deal!!

Old 08-09-2012, 12:13 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by danolator View Post
OH, ok, yes, that makes sense. I think some people just think, "Hey, I want a small gun and .45ACP would be cool." But....you have got to learn how to use it and get yourself used to the recoil.

From one extreme to the other, today I'm going to buy a Ruger LCP.