Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Looking for advice

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2013, 11:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 64 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argyle_Armoring

Trijicon makes the Tritium tubes in Mepro sights.
Don't doubt it, but the seem brighter than the Trijicon on my M&P. doesn't really matter. Had to do some sanding on the rear sight, but it installed easy. Polished plunger and the end of the firing pin. Putting that d@mn spring back on tried my patience a little. I swear I can already feel a difference. Can't wait to do the receiver parts.

Old 11-06-2013, 02:01 AM   #12
10-32
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2916 Times on 1717 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danolator View Post

Don't doubt it, but the seem brighter than the Trijicon on my M&P. doesn't really matter. Had to do some sanding on the rear sight, but it installed easy. Polished plunger and the end of the firing pin. Putting that d@mn spring back on tried my patience a little. I swear I can already feel a difference. Can't wait to do the receiver parts.
Lmfao. Consider yourself a gunsmith. The kid that replaced me at the shop when I left couldn't handle a sights swap on a Glock with a Glock sight pushers that I left for him. Lol

I don't need No stinking signature.

Old 11-07-2013, 10:37 AM   #13

All done. Action is very smooth. Trigger pull doesn't feel any lighter to me, but it's smooth and the reset is crisp. Can't wait until tomorrow when I take it to the range. Once I got it all apart, I can see where any actual metal removal, minuscule rounding of edges, or slight changes in angles......would sure f@ck things up in a hurry. We'll see how she shoots.

Old 11-09-2013, 07:09 AM   #14

Range follow-up. Everything is spot on. Trigger is amazing. Sights centered and much tighter groups over factory sights. I was grouping inside of 4 inches at 17 yards which is further out than I probably ever have to go in an actual self defense situation. Being able to feel the sweet spot on the trigger without the grit makes for better consistency. This is my open carry go-to gun from now on. Now for the 19 & 21!!