looking - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > looking

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2012, 01:16 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 41 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMatt72 View Post
call them for yourself.
I probably will, but it appears you have to order what you want from them since their internet store says they only have 4 or 5 Glocks in stock. I was in GTs the other day and they have at least 20 on display with another 50 police trade ins available. These guys sell pallets of handguns, not one or two at a time, that is why I'm skeptical.

Old 06-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #12

I really don't know what glock I want
It between a glock9mm or a 40cal

Old 06-06-2012, 01:16 PM   #13

Liked 22 Times on 21 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022

I probably will, but it appears you have to order what you want from them since their internet store says they only have 4 or 5 Glocks in stock. I was in GTs the other day and they have at least 20 on display with another 50 police trade ins available. These guys sell pallets of handguns, not one or two at a time, that is why I'm skeptical.
Ed's is Glocks largest supplier in the south according to Glock. They sell pallets at a
Time also. I have not been in a while but last time I was they had over 100 G22s. They are one of o ly a few in Ga that does the LEO and Military pricing.

Old 06-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #14

Liked 8 Times on 7 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron0022

Seconded, motioned, and passed. GT RAWKS!!! I've bought 4 handguns from them and they're also where my LE Agency buys almost ALL of our equipment and tasers, etc.

Have yet to see anyone beat their prices.