Lonewolf ultimate trigger stop

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Lonewolf ultimate trigger stop

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-05-2012, 11:04 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 6 Posts

Default Lonewolf ultimate trigger stop

Well, just got home from a 24 hour shift to find a package I got from ROCKyourGLOCK.com ( only took 2 days to get here from time I submitted order online) and instead of sleep stayed up to install it. Only took 2 minutes and after adjusting it just right ( watch over adjusting it cause then u would have to take ur firing pin out) and feels amazing! Doesn't make the trigger any lighter or heavier but shortens the reset. I love it! Headed to the range as we speak.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here