laserlyte rear sight for glocks

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > laserlyte rear sight for glocks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

Default laserlyte rear sight for glocks

any thoughts on them. I still feel they dont replace practice with the regular sighting picture . for practice practice practice . but im getting old my bifocals some times create a chalange

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Get Yourself A Glock And Lose That Nickel Plated Sissy Pistol!".... Tommy Lee Jones in "U.S. Marshall's".

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-25-2012, 01:49 AM   #2

If your shooting for the ten ring, or trying to shoot a smiley face on paper I bet they work pretty good.

I too have fleeting eyesight but I have owned glocks for almost twenty years and basically point shoot to center mass good enough at self defense distances.

I personally would not count on any electronic device that takes the place of my rear sight if I needed that sight to place an effective shot.

I do have a revolver with a laser grip, and the laser adds accuracy no doubt. Six shots one hole all day long. The laser is a tattle-tale when it comes to staying on target while pulling the trigger. You can watch it bounce all over the target while you go through the motions.

I guess I could consider it a training aid, but the only way it would ever be on one of my carry guns is if it also had a notch built into it to use as a sight if it failed.

Thanks for reading. That's my two cents

Last edited by glockluvr; 02-25-2012 at 02:00 AM.

Old 02-25-2012, 04:47 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 20

THE Nice thing is you still have the notch rear sight just like the stock Glock sight. with the laser right alog side it. so when you need the laser its there other wise its just like any other one

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I expect the same from them."
Get Yourself A Glock And Lose That Nickel Plated Sissy Pistol!".... Tommy Lee Jones in "U.S. Marshall's".