Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Glock Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/)
-   -   Just bought my first glock (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f56/just-bought-my-first-glock-100431/)

lifeguardkliff 11-17-2013 02:32 AM

Just bought my first glock
 
I've been looking at semiautos for a while now and got sold on the glock 30 s but as luck would have it none of my lgs had one in stock and I couldn't find one online so I called a one of the few lgs and they had a glock 30 sf so I decides fack it went to the nearest place that did the handgun safety test took the test and as I finished I looked in the case and what do you know there she is right in front of my face for $30 cheaper then the original store I was going to get her at and now I'm in the 10 day wait limbo where I can't think about anything but but my new gun

Javierzzz28 11-17-2013 04:17 AM

Must say..congratulations!happy shoot😘

JW357 11-17-2013 04:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Title
just bought my first glock

My condolences.

Just kidding. Congrats.

kbd512 11-17-2013 07:04 AM

Lube it every now and then and shoot the crap out of it.

Warrior1256 11-18-2013 11:43 PM

Congrats! My last duty weapon before my retirement was a Glock 21SF and was my first experiance with a Glock. Loved it so much that after I retired I bought one of the same model for myself. Enjoy.

Fred_G 11-19-2013 12:03 AM

Congrats! What is this handgun safety test you speak of? We used to have the 10 day wait in Louisiana, but never heard of taking a test to be able to buy a gun.

lifeguardkliff 11-19-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fred_G
Congrats! What is this handgun safety test you speak of? We used to have the 10 day wait in Louisiana, but never heard of taking a test to be able to buy a gun.

Well sad to say I live in commifornia and to buy a handgun you have to take a test and they give you a certification card that you have to present whenever you buy a new gun

Mercator 11-19-2013 12:19 AM

"Posting about a new gun and not following up with a range report is considered rude and unworthy of a true Member"

(Forum Rules, Section LXXIII, Paragraph 136)

Fred_G 11-19-2013 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lifeguardkliff (Post 1435187)
Well sad to say I live in commifornia and to buy a handgun you have to take a test and they give you a certification card that you have to present whenever you buy a new gun

Wow. And that does not disenfranchise minority gun buyers? Just joking, don't want to derail your thread.

Quote:

"Posting about a new gun and not following up with a range report is considered rude and unworthy of a true Member"
His gun is in jail for a few more days. To post a range report would probably put the OP in jail...

What all is included in this 'handgun test'?

flybuddy 11-19-2013 12:48 AM

Good picks in a 45..I've owned both those guns. I found the SF to be a bit more comfortable grip wise and a better carry weapon. Both are Glock accurate and reliable--great value, you can't go wrong.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.