I've got a question for all you Glockies - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > I've got a question for all you Glockies

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2013, 06:15 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Garadex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 1,267
Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf

C'mon, man, let it go.

This is like pulling bacon out of a dog's mouth,

when they have no front teeth. Funny, but

cruel.
I'm sorry I don't get what your trying to say.
__________________

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Garadex is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:11 AM   #42
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pasco Cty.FL
Posts: 6,588
Liked 2499 Times on 1424 Posts
Likes Given: 1946

Default

I just feel like we're fruitlessly kicking the beehive, is all.

Despite the obvious handwriting on the wall,

many Glock fans remain steadfastly loyal, for no

real good reason, while injuries mount, and justifications

keep sounding thinner.

Let's just drop it. All we're doing is ruffling feathers.

The Mother Ship doesn't give a damn about it's

customers, and stubbornly refuses to address obviously

egregious safety issues, in most it's models.

Hey, if these guys want to kiss Gaston's er, feet,

regardless, without substantial cause, screw it, they're

free(supposedly), white(unfortunately, for them), and

21, right?

__________________

Last edited by therewolf; 09-11-2013 at 07:16 AM.
therewolf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 08:02 AM   #43
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
DeltaF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Deep South USA
Posts: 2,949
Liked 2200 Times on 1218 Posts
Likes Given: 280

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf
I just feel like we're fruitlessly kicking the beehive, is all.

Despite the obvious handwriting on the wall,

many Glock fans remain steadfastly loyal, for no

real good reason, while injuries mount, and justifications

keep sounding thinner.

Let's just drop it. All we're doing is ruffling feathers.

The Mother Ship doesn't give a damn about it's

customers, and stubbornly refuses to address obviously

egregious safety issues, in most it's models.

Hey, if these guys want to kiss Gaston's er, feet,

regardless, without substantial cause, screw it, they're

free(supposedly), white(unfortunately, for them), and

21, right?
Ah. That's what I figured it was. Another person who blames injuries on a firearm instead of the person using it. Funny how you guys jump up and down and scream and holler when the gun grabbers use that same argument. Guns don't kill people, people kill people right? But hey let it be a negligent discharge because somebody couldn't keep their finger off the fricking trigger and its GLOCKs fault.

And somebody asks an intelligent question about not having an external safety on a handgun, which in my opinion has NOTHING to do with the manufacturer. (((Glock is just a popular internal safety only firearm, I'm assuming that's why the OP chose it. They are FAR from being the only people who make handguns with all internal safeties.)))

But you decide to come and talk about toothless dogs and bacon? And then say WE'RE shaking trees? Come on. If the question doesn't apply to you, then why bother answering it?

Did you even bother to read the thread before posting?

Nobody on this thread licked anybody's bodypart. They answered the question. Nobody said Glocks were great Glocks were best Glocks were horrible or Glocks were terrible until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
__________________
Quote:
Nobody on this thread licked anybody's bodypart.

Nobody said anything.....about Glocks until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot the dogs front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on the Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."

Last edited by DeltaF; 09-11-2013 at 09:33 PM.
DeltaF is offline  
4
People Like This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 10:31 AM   #44
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 147
Liked 116 Times on 60 Posts
Likes Given: 7

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF View Post
And somebody asks an intelligent question about not having an external safety on a handgun, which in my opinion has NOTHING to do with the manufacturer. (((Glock is just a popular internal safety only firearm, I'm assuming that's why the OP chose it. They are FAR from being the only people who make handguns with all internal safeties.)))


."
Yeah I don't get that either. All these Glock haters act like Glock is the only one. Three of my guns have internal safeties and only one of them is a Glock. They talk about how many injuries there are. I wonder if they ever consider that it might be because there are so many more Glock shooters. I mean, I would venture to guess more people are killed in Chevrolets than in Ferarris. Is that because Chevrolets are inherently unsafe or because there are so many more of them on the road?
__________________
blackxpress is offline  
rifleman1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:37 PM   #45
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaF

Ah. That's what I figured it was. Another person who blames injuries on a firearm instead of the person using it. Funny how you guys jump up and down and scream and holler when the gun grabbers use that same argument. Guns don't kill people, people kill people right? But hey let it be a negligent discharge because somebody couldn't keep their finger off the fricking trigger and its GLOCKs fault.

And somebody asks an intelligent question about not having an external safety on a handgun, which in my opinion has NOTHING to do with the manufacturer. (((Glock is just a popular internal safety only firearm, I'm assuming that's why the OP chose it. They are FAR from being the only people who make handguns with all internal safeties.)))

But you decide to come and talk about toothless dogs and bacon? And then say WE'RE shaking trees? Come on. If the question doesn't apply to you, then why bother answering it?

Did you even bother to read the thread before posting?

Nobody on this thread licked anybody's bodypart. They answered the question. Nobody said Glocks were great Glocks were best Glocks were horrible or Glocks were terrible until you posted about your bacon dog who needs dentures.

What did somebody forget to engage their safety and shoot his front teeth out? Or are we blaming that on Glock shooters?

"Gaston, the Doggy dentist's best friend."
He's always making idiotic comments about GLOCKs. You could be talking about food or beer and he would bring up GLOCKs in the conversation. I'm thinking he works for the media, since he ALWAYS blames the firearms..
__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
rifleman1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 01:49 PM   #46
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Pasco Cty.FL
Posts: 6,588
Liked 2499 Times on 1424 Posts
Likes Given: 1946

Default

Well, the hell with it. I give up.

Stay safe. Ah boy, is it OK

to say that?

__________________
therewolf is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:05 PM   #47
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Fathead00's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Northwest Indiana
Posts: 2,922
Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by therewolf
Well, the hell with it. I give up.

Stay safe. Ah boy, is it OK

to say that?
GREAT!!! You have a nice day now.
__________________
Fathead00 is offline  
rifleman1 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #48
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Garadex's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 1,267
Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

Default

I've got nothing against Glock I was just curious.

__________________

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

Garadex is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 10:34 PM   #49
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Delmonte67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 65
Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

Default

__________________

PROUD DESERT STORM VETERAN, N.R.A. Member

Delmonte67 is offline  
kbd512 Likes This 
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 12:05 AM   #50
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 38
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default

I dont just keep a round in cylinder draw rack is one motion now if you practice it becomes second natue also own a sve9 do the same with it no safety either

__________________
dlhvac is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
.243 win load question and powder question Mantids88 Ammunition & Reloading 8 10-16-2010 11:55 PM