Internal Laser
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > Semi-Auto Handguns > Glock Forum > Internal Laser

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2010, 04:18 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Internal Laser

Made by LaserLyte for $200. Does anybody have one? Are they as bright as the Crimson Trace laser grips on the Ruger LCR?

I am thinking about the internal laser for the Glock M17L. It is a 9mm magnum with a 6 inch barrel. Would that be a good marriage?

HAVE FUN

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-20-2010, 08:10 AM   #2

Default I am interested in a laser for g-19

I have seen one model that is internal and i believe made by laser max, very sweet but its around $320 Does anyone on here know of a simple cheap laser to mount to rails that is not huge, does not have to be trigger activated for around $150? I am new to glocks and learning as i go.

Old 05-21-2010, 12:15 PM   #3

Default lasers

matt, check out sportsmans guide they have a few lasers which are cheap and small, how much are you gonna use it, if not very often and inside i feel their lasers are fine. also check out midway. happy glocking 1st glock